Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 635
  1. #361  
    Alright, so I deleted TakePhone and the freezing is still happening (causing me to have to reset). Both times the freeze happened on the hotsync page. I know this because, in order to get the screen to turn on (which it won't do by pressing the buttons), I ejected the SD card. However, even after ejecting the SD card and the screen turning on, it still was unresponsive. I'll cross-post to VolumeCare as well, as I'll have to delete that next to see if I still see the problem. (That's the only other app that I've updated that could be causing the problem as far as I can tell.)

    - B.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.loveisearned.com<O</O
    Instant Messenger:<O</O
    AOL: brilovett, MSN: blovett@chicagogsb.edu, Yahoo: bm_lovett
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. #362  
    Hey all,

    Just slapped together a couple new skins for TP, hope you like.

    -Joe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3. #363  
    Jo,

    I need an Eagles 650 Take Phone skin.

    I know it's against your morals but could you help me out?
  4. #364  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Jo,

    I need an Eagles 650 Take Phone skin.

    I know it's against your morals but could you help me out?
    Ha...Morals? Me?

    I'll help ya, I like the Eagles....actually, I like any team that loses to my Patriots!!!

    Same as the old one or you want something different?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  5. #365  
    Surprise me.
  6. #366  
    OK, made a couple changes to the old one, hope you like it. Also, had to make a silver-green glass skin in order to make the eagles one, so here's that one too.

    -Joe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  7. #367  
    It's perfect.

    Thanks!

  8. #368  
    Here's some more skins. I updated all my old colored glass skins. These are hi-res. Hope you enjoy.

    -Joe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  9. #369  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilovett
    Alright, so I deleted TakePhone and the freezing is still happening (causing me to have to reset). Both times the freeze happened on the hotsync page. I know this because, in order to get the screen to turn on (which it won't do by pressing the buttons), I ejected the SD card. However, even after ejecting the SD card and the screen turning on, it still was unresponsive. I'll cross-post to VolumeCare as well, as I'll have to delete that next to see if I still see the problem. (That's the only other app that I've updated that could be causing the problem as far as I can tell.)

    - B.
    After deleting VolumeCare 4.30 and reloading TakePhone, I haven't had any slowdowns. When I add VolumeCare 4.30 back in, the problem comes back. Guess that means VolumeCare is causing the problem.

    - B.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.loveisearned.com<O</O
    Instant Messenger:<O</O
    AOL: brilovett, MSN: blovett@chicagogsb.edu, Yahoo: bm_lovett
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  10. #370  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilovett
    After deleting VolumeCare 4.30 and reloading TakePhone, I haven't had any slowdowns. When I add VolumeCare 4.30 back in, the problem comes back. Guess that means VolumeCare is causing the problem.

    - B.
    I disagree. I am convinced that there is a problem with multiple applications accessing the phone subsystem at the same time. There are over 30,000 people using VolumeCare and this is the first report of a slowdown with VolumeCare. There are many threads talking about reported slowdowns with many different combinations of applications.

    Jeff
  11. #371  
    Ah, OK. Point well taken.

    - B.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.loveisearned.com<O</O
    Instant Messenger:<O</O
    AOL: brilovett, MSN: blovett@chicagogsb.edu, Yahoo: bm_lovett
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  12.    #372  
    I agree with Jeff - I have had many strange behaviours of those radio & battery icons when I developed 2day & TAKEphONE.

    Only thing is - can we find any solution to allow users to work around this, so that they can continue using both our products.
    Last edited by TAKEphONE; 10/21/2005 at 01:12 AM.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #373  
    Shimon,

    I think I've found a new Takephone issue. I can't seem to reproduce it consistantly though. Also, it only seems to happen since I upgraded from Build 86. Intermittently, when I press the "Mail" button on my Treo 650 (while in Takephone), instead of being taken to Seven mail (my default app), I end up getting taken to the Palm Messaging application.

    I'm not exactly sure why this is happening, but it is slightly annoying.
    Last edited by mogulman; 10/22/2005 at 08:52 AM.
  14. #374  
    Shimon, I haven't had any issues with return after all calls ever since I started using 1.43/1.14dbg
  15.    #375  
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman
    Shimon,

    I think I've found a new Takephone issue. I can't seem to reproduce it consistantly though. Also, it only seems to happen since I upgraded from Build 86. Intermittently, when I press the "Mail" button on my Treo 650 (while in Takephone), instead of being taken to Seven mail (my default app), I end up getting taken to the Palm Messaging application.

    I'm not exactly sure why this is happening, but it is slightly annoying.
    Hi,

    "It's not a bug, it's a feature..."

    When you are in the "Details" screen of a contact, pressing the 4rd button starts an SMS by default.
    You canc ancel this at TAKEphONE's "PalmOne Treo" preferences page.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16. #376  
    On the Speed Dial tab, if I press the center button on my 650 to initiate a call to the selected entry, I instead am shown the Lookup tab, w/ the message
    "=" not found.

    This happens with any speed dial I have that is a phone number (speed dials that launch applications are ok). If i hit the screen, the call initiates normally.
  17.    #377  
    Quote Originally Posted by theadient
    On the Speed Dial tab, if I press the center button on my 650 to initiate a call to the selected entry, I instead am shown the Lookup tab, w/ the message
    "=" not found.

    This happens with any speed dial I have that is a phone number (speed dials that launch applications are ok). If i hit the screen, the call initiates normally.
    Hi,

    Are you using any foreign language support, such as CKJOS ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18.    #378  
    Hi all,

    A new version - 6.50 (090) - at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Web: NetFront 3 support..
    - “Save”: can change the default phone field labels when
    saving a new records.
    - General: beep/dtmf when pressing keyboard buttons, too.
    - Find: added an option to the categories drop down list –
    “Filter” – to enable searching SOME of the categories
    (more than one, not all).

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. Shucks's Avatar
    Posts
    300 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    #379  
    Shimon,

    I know you have probably answered this question before, but I can't find it on the site. All of a sudden I can't seem to highlight a phone number in my calander and dial. I went through the pref on the takephone and can't seem to figure out what to do. HELP!

    JsJsJs
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

    REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
  20. Shucks's Avatar
    Posts
    300 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    #380  
    Also I can't seem to disable the different screens on TakePhone now. Eventhough I disable the Redial, Dial/Create, and the treo Phone app they still come up. Weird.

    Thanks,
    JsJsJs
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

    REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!

Posting Permissions