Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 635
  1.    #281  
    Hi,

    Then it must be something about the "queue" of call ending notification - try
    disabling TAKEphONE, then re-enabling it.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. #282  
    Any time estimates on when the interaction problem between VolumeCare and TakePhone will be fixed? I hear the ball is in Shimon's court.

    These are two of my favorite programs and it is nice to see the developer cooperating.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  3.    #283  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    Any time estimates on when the interaction problem between VolumeCare and TakePhone will be fixed? I hear the ball is in Shimon's court.

    These are two of my favorite programs and it is nice to see the developer cooperating.
    Sorry - not yet...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. #284  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    Any time estimates on when the interaction problem between VolumeCare and TakePhone will be fixed? I hear the ball is in Shimon's court.

    These are two of my favorite programs and it is nice to see the developer cooperating.

    My phone resets everytime I adjust the volume within the 1st 30 seconds of a call...this only happens w/ Takephone running. If I wait for 30 seconds into the call it is ok. Is this what you are refering to?
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
  5. #285  
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalfx
    My phone resets everytime I adjust the volume within the 1st 30 seconds of a call...this only happens w/ Takephone running. If I wait for 30 seconds into the call it is ok. Is this what you are refering to?
    I have Takephone (build 34), VC and PC (latest on both of these). I dont have any resets when changing volume or at any other time. I am still on the old firmware Cingular locked.
    _____________
    Visor -> Treo 650 Cingular UNLocked (Cing. Blue Phone on Orange Network) -> vzw 700p -> VZW Centro (much better)
  6. #286  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    I might be adding this to TAKEphONE or OutCall sometimes.
    I am figuring out how would it be best implemented.

    (for example - I would want to allow returning to TAKEphONE and/or 2day after a call)
    Well I took the plunge and bought TAKEphONE (as opposed to LightWav). LightWav is supposed to be implementing this call note feature within the next week, however the wealth of features in TAKEphONE suit my use of the Treo better that what LightWav has to offer.

    Here's to hoping you can get call notes working sooner rather than later!

    Thanks!
    Pete
  7. #287  
    Quote Originally Posted by bling300c
    I have Takephone (build 34), VC and PC (latest on both of these). I dont have any resets when changing volume or at any other time. I am still on the old firmware Cingular locked.

    I am using Build 80....could there be an issue since 34? BTW- I also have the latest PC and VC.
    Note: The reset only occurs if I try to raise the volume during the first :30 of a call.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
  8. #288  
    I dont have any problem with raising the volume during a call. I read that the new VC volume screen can conflict with dialing that has pauses. I rarely have this combination, but could see it happening.

    I have good stability with the latest versions of TP and VC working together.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  9.    #289  
    Hi,

    Me and Jeff are still working on this...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #290  
    Since updating to the 81 beta, I've found that hanging up a call (with return to Takephone enabled) makes the phone go UBER slow, necessitating a reset to return to normal.

    I'm going to try turning off Return, as it seems to do fine until then. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $I$ $don$'$t$ $have$ $any$ $other$ $programs$ $running$ $which$ $interfere$ $with$ $telephony$, $just$ $VolumeCare$ $in$ $that$ $area$. $And$ $this$ $just$ $started$ $happening$ $since$ $81$, $I$ $think$ $the$ $last$ $beta$ $I$ $tried$ $was$ $65ish$.

    Thanks.
  11. #291  
    So far seems to be fine after I turned off "return to Takephone", I have it currently set to never return in case this happens on both placed and received calls, although so far I've only seen it on received.
  12. #292  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    So far seems to be fine after I turned off "return to Takephone", I have it currently set to never return in case this happens on both placed and received calls, although so far I've only seen it on received.

    Has anyone else noticed this? I have been running ProfileCare, and experiencing slow downs too. I had been blaming PC for the problem, as it goes away once I disable PC. I have not tried turning off the "return to takephone" , but I will do so and see if that allows PC to run.
  13. #293  
    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron73
    Has anyone else noticed this? I have been running ProfileCare, and experiencing slow downs too. I had been blaming PC for the problem, as it goes away once I disable PC. I have not tried turning off the "return to takephone" , but I will do so and see if that allows PC to run.
    I had the same problem too but was sure that the slowdown wasnt caused by PC. Its a conflict between VC or just a Takephone issue. I turned off takephone's return after call and the freeze or slowdowns after ending a call stopped. Just disable that feature until shsh finds a solution
    Last edited by MFB; 08/26/2005 at 12:52 AM.
  14.    #294  
    Hi,

    Would you all help me with somthing (as I cant recreate this slowdown issue) - re-enable "Return after calls", but also disable "Allow time for Add New contact" option (if turned ON). Let me know if this solves the slowdown.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #295  
    Quick test seems that turning off that option helped, but I'll add more info at the end of the day after a few more calls in and out.

    Just to add note, I'm not running Profile Care myself.. Butler 3.0, Fonts4OS5, KBLightsOff, KeyCaps650, LEDOff, TrafficStat, VolumeCare. I think those are my only "resident" programs.
  16. #296  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Would you all help me with somthing (as I cant recreate this slowdown issue) - re-enable "Return after calls", but also disable "Allow time for Add New contact" option (if turned ON). Let me know if this solves the slowdown.

    Thanks !
    I have done this...and *so far*..looking good. This has been a slow phone day, so not been the best test. I guess I need a server farm to go down so I can put the phone through a real testing....then again, maybe I will make due with a nice slow test...
  17. #297  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Would you all help me with somthing (as I cant recreate this slowdown issue) - re-enable "Return after calls", but also disable "Allow time for Add New contact" option (if turned ON). Let me know if this solves the slowdown.

    Thanks !
    Wow, it works! Return after all calls now properly work (even with calls launched via Butler's key launch ). The long pause before returning to Takephone is gone too. So far so good, no slowdowns or freeze after ending calls and automatically returning back to TakePhone.
  18.    #298  
    Thanks all.

    I guess I'll revise the way I implemented that "allow..." feature...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #299  
    After disabling the "allow.." feature, no more slow downs, but I have had several soft-resets after a phone call. #*377 shows "TakePhone: MemoryMgr.c Line:2659, Chunk over-locked"
  20. #300  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Thanks all.

    I guess I'll revise the way I implemented that "allow..." feature...
    Hi Shimon,

    Better check on how return after all calls work. I had a slowdown today after a call (when it didnt return to TakePhone when it should have). All is well again after a reset but there are a few times that calls do not return to takephone. This happened even with the "allow..." feature disabled.

Posting Permissions