Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Nice Steve.
    Thanks for the skins. I've been waiting for those speed dial mods.
    Thanks Steve.
    Very cool!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by Port-Steve
    I Like the new blue gray buttons that are in the new HR skin with Takephone I made some changes to the tabs speed buttons and colors
    Steve, I really like your treo650 blue-mod buttons. Anychance of getting a set exactly like that one, but in gray? Thank you for already making the ones that you did make.
    Paul do you want the phone buttons on the find screen all gray or two differnt color grays. And on the speed dial buttons do you want them light or dark gray.
    Steve, thanks so much for your response. I think it would be nice if the phone buttons (on the find screen) were all gray. On the "speed dial" buttons, I'm sort of undecided but I think I would like to see them a light gray.
    Hi Paul:

Hope this is what you wanted if not just let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Hi Paul:

These look great. I think making the text on the tabs black instead of white would offer more contrast thereby making the text easier to read. For old farts like me every little bit helps.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Hi Paul:

Thanks again Steve, I think it looks fantastic!
    I would prefer black text on the tabs as well. Old farts unite!

I created a skin of my own to match my overall color scheme of red and blue, but I can't get the compiler to run on my computer. I'm using Virtual PC on a Mac. If anyone is willing to try running it for me I would be happy to post the result for everyone. PM me with an email address if you are willing to run it and I'll send to the images.
    I will try to make the text black, I reversed the black and white which looked even worse. I will try making the white black and the black into a dark gray.
    Well here is about the best I could do on the black text
    I really like the black tab text on the grey version. It's a lot easier to read. Nice work. Would you mind doing the same on the blue version?
    Sure I'm out of town for the next two days but I will do it as soon as I get back.
    I like the original Hi Res skin except for the text on the tabs. I prefer text to icons, but the outlined font using white-on-white is difficult to read especially while driving.

If the tab labels just used a black font maybe bolded to offset from the fonts on keys this would be perfect for me. The red and green OK and CLR button of the new skins shown here are really nice, but I can live without it.

Is there anyway for me to modify the Default Hi-Res skin to change the font style on the tab labels?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Hope this is what you mean if not let me know.
    Love it. Thanks
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I don't see the skins creation kit on the page www.shsh.com/beta anymore
    Port-Steve: Do you have a website with your skin creations?
    No only the skins that I posted here. But would be happy to help with any new skins.
    Steve: Do you have hi-res skins for 2Day also?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast