Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I could baby sit for ya... ;-)
    not necesary... a little Thomas the Tank Engine and voila...
    I went with the text only tabs because I haven't found nice hires icons that seem to match. plus I like the clean look of the text.

Check it out. see (way too compressed) jpeg screen shot
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mattTarr; 01/31/2005 at 10:10 PM.
    this is not an accident, this is art.
    how about a WinXP skin...

p.s. I realized that I was overwriting the internal naming of the skins... sorry about that. I have corrected the PalmLook theme above. and this one is correct as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattTarr
    not necesary... a little Thomas the Tank Engine and voila...
    I went with the text only tabs because I haven't found nice hires icons that seem to match. plus I like the clean look of the text.

Check it out. see (way too compressed) jpeg screen shot
    First thanks, they are great... Is it possible to make a palm look, with the tabs too also incorporate that look? you had a picture in a preveous post with the look that i love...

Actually, it's in post #15, bottom picture...
    Mahoottzki... I made the requested changes... see the 2 newer files in the previous post. They are very slightly different. I didn't have a readily available 'down state' so take your pic.
    I Made Some Changes on my Two-Tone Skin.
    Here are some screen shots also.
    Last edited by Port-Steve; 02/01/2005 at 09:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    First thanks, they are great... Is it possible to make a palm look, with the tabs too also incorporate that look? you had a picture in a preveous post with the look that i love...

Actually, it's in post #15, bottom picture...
    Don't mean to sound too demanding but how about the favorite buttons in the same style as the dial pad too. Great work on the skins btw.
    treosome. I think the 'favorite' buttons (actually anywhere you choose 'button' instead of 'list').. anyway... they don't leave as much room for this really think rounded corners. I'll give it a try when I get a few minutes, but no promises.
    thanks for the great skins there awsome
    joel
    Mahoottzki... I made the requested changes... see the 2 newer files in the previous post. They are very slightly different. I didn't have a readily available 'down state' so take your pic.

You da man... Thank you so much. Now one more request (I know what you're thinkin', what the hell does he want from me.... but I'll ask anyway) is it possible to make it look like a tab, even when I am in the find tab? i don't like it empty looks unfinished... Please (oh I am using the "Treo 650 palm look B" skin)

BTW, the favorites are still not fixed, I attached a snap (that is the way I would like the skin to look...if pos) Thanks again...
    weird... it ain't like that on mine... are you using the latest version of TakePhone?
    I thought that was corrected there.

as to your request... what do you mean by "making it look like a tab even when ini Find" you mean put the tab behind the window with the contact names in it?
    updated winXP skin...

I really like how clean this is, I typically hate XP themes... so I think I might swap out the big green buttons for something cleaner and simpler...

I am thinking of a Mac OS X theme, just so I can get a zLauncher and PTunes skin to match... that'd be cool to have all my apps match ;o)
    weird... it ain't like that on mine... are you using the latest version of TakePhone?
    I thought that was corrected there.

as to your request... what do you mean by "making it look like a tab even when ini Find" you mean put the tab behind the window with the contact names in it?
    1) Oooops, didn't have the latest, looks great now.

2) I guess so. My preferences are set in display to "hide on-screen keypad in find" try to do it for yourself, and you'll know what i mean... it looks kinda empty.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Personally, I would be a big fan of a Mac OSX type of look for the skin. I use that on Zlauncher, Contacts5 and other apps on my Treo. I think the design is supeurb, and clean and simple, not distracting.

It would be great if someone would do this design for TakePhone, hiRes.
    Skilover, which zLauncher skin do you use? does it have signal indicator?
    Does anyone know how to get rid of some T600 / old skins that are showing as options when I installed the latest Takephone from SHSH? I want to delete them and just keep the hi-res I downloaded but cannot find them. On the display list they are called "Gray","Blue" and "Blue & Gray" - any ideas?
    Charliec
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec
    Does anyone know how to get rid of some T600 / old skins that are showing as options when I installed the latest Takephone from SHSH? I want to delete them and just keep the hi-res I downloaded but cannot find them. On the display list they are called "Gray","Blue" and "Blue & Gray" - any ideas?
    Hi,

Those are built-in defaults, afraid you can not delete them...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    I Updated My Blue two-tone Skin and made a red one for another treocentral user
    I Like the new blue gray buttons that are in the new HR skin with Takephone I made some changes to the tabs speed buttons and colors
    Hi,

Those look GREAT !

Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast