Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 106
  1. #21  
    apparently the code currently doesn't allow for bitmapped numbers. The "skinning" of buttons is the button image, the numbers are not part of the skin.
    this is not an accident, this is art.
  2. #22  
    I really like the clean look of Matt's sidebar. The text on solid color makes the interface look less cluttered. Is it possible to change from icons to text with a skin?
  3. #23  
    Hi all,

    Just posted a new version of TAKEphONE, with a test skin at www.shsh.com/beta

    Thanks !

    (and special thanks for mattTarr !!!)
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. #24  
    Thanks for those great skins Matt, They look great, keep up the great work...

    1)Shimon, something is wrong with the favourites, attached is the snapshot.

    2)And can you please add the option of "delete contact" in the DO drop down list ? instead of having to haveto go to contact, open, edit, ect. It would be much easier to just be able to delete a contact from TP.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mahootzki; 01/26/2005 at 07:11 PM.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattTarr
    plus 1 : I "applied" the look to Takephone in this PNG file...
    if you are really serious I can send you the PSD file.
    Hey, where can I get THIS (takephone_palm1look.png) skin, I think this is THE one...
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    Thanks for those great skins Matt, They look great, keep up the great work...

    1)Shimon, something is wrong with the favourites, attached is the snapshot.

    2)And can you please add the option of "delete contact" in the DO drop down list ? instead of having to haveto go to contact, open, edit, ect. It would be much easier to just be able to delete a contact from TP.
    Hi,

    I have changed the skins format to support the hi-res. Afraid this may void old skins...
    I will consider adding delete...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. #27  
    Has anyone update the Hi RES skins that are on this thread to work with the new hi res takephone? They all look great except for the favorites buttons are off center.
  8. #28  
    Read post #24 & then #26
  9. #29  
    I can read.. I also can understand. Now read my question again. I asked if anyone has updated any of the Hi res Skins to work. Maybe someone has and not posted them.
  10. #30  
    read posts 24 and 26
  11. #31  
    My dog is nicer than yours. bla,bla,bla
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by franklane
    I can read.. I also can understand. Now read my question again. I asked if anyone has updated any of the Hi res Skins to work. Maybe someone has and not posted them.

    Ooooops
  13. #33  
    franklane,
    I actually read your question (I urge others to try the same before posting)

    I think the other skins your referring to are just bitmaps or graphics and not actual skins. The only hi-res skin I can see is the sample one provided by Shimon on his beta page. Hope this helps.
  14. #34  
    Hi all,

    I am aware of the fact the new version with support for hi-res "broke" the lo-res skins display (favourites).

    I will try to fix this asap. It's just a matter of chaging location between bitmaps.
    Problem - this fix for older lo-res skins will affect the newer hi-res ones.
    So - anyone working on a new hi-res skin - please wait a little...

    Sorry about this. Hope it's all for the best...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi all,

    I am aware of the fact the new version with support for hi-res "broke" the lo-res skins display (favourites).

    I will try to fix this asap. It's just a matter of chaging location between bitmaps.
    Problem - this fix for older lo-res skins will affect the newer hi-res ones.
    So - anyone working on a new hi-res skin - please wait a little...

    Sorry about this. Hope it's all for the best...
    Man, I'm sorry, but I have to say that this is a royal P.I.T.A. I have a collection of hi-res skins I was ready to post, but now have to redo them. I spent a lot of time on them. Very disappointing and discouraging. It's not like I get paid for this effort. I am going to stop working on them until development of takephone settles down.

    Oh well, I'll stop *****ing now, maybe it WILL be all for the best.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  16. #36  
    ya thats a bummer. Anxious for your skins Joe.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  17. #37  
    Oh come on Shimon.....
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Man, I'm sorry, but I have to say that this is a royal P.I.T.A. I have a collection of hi-res skins I was ready to post, but now have to redo them. I spent a lot of time on them. Very disappointing and discouraging. It's not like I get paid for this effort. I am going to stop working on them until development of takephone settles down.

    Oh well, I'll stop *****ing now, maybe it WILL be all for the best.
    Hi,

    I am truely sorry. I do appreciate your work emmensly.

    Let's try to assess the damage - how do you create those skins ?
    Are you using PRCEdit ? or the "kit" I have ?
    Either way - please send me (contact@shsh.com) all those skins, and I will fix them.
    My guess is the change will be minimal.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    Thanks for those great skins Matt, They look great, keep up the great work...

    1)Shimon, something is wrong with the favourites, attached is the snapshot.

    2)And can you please add the option of "delete contact" in the DO drop down list ? instead of having to haveto go to contact, open, edit, ect. It would be much easier to just be able to delete a contact from TP.
    Hi,

    Can you send me (contact@shsh.com) the skin file, please ?

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by franklane
    Has anyone update the Hi RES skins that are on this thread to work with the new hi res takephone? They all look great except for the favorites buttons are off center.
    Hi,

    Can you send me (contact@shsh.com) the skin file/s, please ?

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions