Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Hi Everybody!

I'm proud to announce the much anticipated release in the BoxWave's FlexiSkin line of products:

The FlexiSkin for the Treo 650!

This new FlexiSkin comes in your choice of two colors: Frosted Clear and Future Blue. The stylish new Future Blue and the addition of a removable belt clip will be a sure shot to get some heads to turn. The FlexiSkin for the Treo 650 also allows direct access to the keyboard much like what made the FlexiSkin for the Treo 600 debut with such a big splash.

Along with these features, FlexiSkin is durable, soft to the touch, and it can stretch and flex to help cushion your device from falls and hard knocks. And best of all, your Treo 650 will still remain 100% usable while it's protected in this low-profile case!

So come check it out: the FlexiSkin for the Treo 650

Also, be sure to check out other BoxWave products available for the Treo 650: BoxWave Treo 650 Accessories

Thanks for taking a look, and we always welcome your feedback or any questions.

Happy Holidays,
    Cho
    Great case...But I'm waiting for the Krusell form fitting case for the 650.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Cut-out design for the keyboard so that you can see the keys clearly and keep the same tactile feel as using the Treo without a case
    Is this just a fancy way of saying "exposed keyboard"? Or is there a super-thin "skin" over the keys that I can't see in the product photos?
    And best of all, your Treo will still remain 100% usable while it's protected in this low-profile case!
    Can you use the five-way and other buttons through that plastic panel that's apparently covering them?
    Very nice. Was a little disappointed with the "Treo 650 NOT included" warning though .

I like this design better than the one sold on TC. But....all that blue and frosted stuff just doesn't do it for me. Any chance we can expect a black transparent version?
    A question: How "grippy" is the material of the flexiskin? I generally keep my phone in my pocket. Will the skin make it cling to the inside of the pocket, or will it slide out as easily as before?

Thanks,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pzarquon
    Is this just a fancy way of saying "exposed keyboard"? Or is there a super-thin "skin" over the keys that I can't see in the product photos?
    The keyboard is definitely "exposed." Nothing is covering the keyboard.

Can you use the five-way and other buttons through that plastic panel that's apparently covering them?
    As for the covered buttons, all of them are easily accessible and useable without worry about accidentally depressing all of them at the same time. That particular covering has each button individually molded for an excellent fit and function.

Cheers,
    Cho
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by awesterink
    Very nice. Was a little disappointed with the "Treo 650 NOT included" warning though .

I like this design better than the one sold on TC. But....all that blue and frosted stuff just doesn't do it for me. Any chance we can expect a black transparent version?
    awesterink,

I'm sure you're not the only one.

As far as the color, we welcome your feedback. We will be offering a couple other color options soon as they are being produced (Black being one of them )

Cheers,
    Cho
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    Great case...But I'm waiting for the Krusell form fitting case for the 650.

IGO
    I also saw that case and was interested. But what can you tell me about it that makes it a good case?

Why do you want it\
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxWave
    Hi Everybody!

I'm proud to announce the much anticipated release in the BoxWave's FlexiSkin line of products:

The FlexiSkin for the Treo 650!

This new FlexiSkin comes in your choice of two colors: Frosted Clear and Future Blue. The stylish new Future Blue and the addition of a removable belt clip will be a sure shot to get some heads to turn. The FlexiSkin for the Treo 650 also allows direct access to the keyboard much like what made the FlexiSkin for the Treo 600 debut with such a big splash.

Along with these features, FlexiSkin is durable, soft to the touch, and it can stretch and flex to help cushion your device from falls and hard knocks. And best of all, your Treo 650 will still remain 100% usable while it's protected in this low-profile case!

So come check it out: the FlexiSkin for the Treo 650

Also, be sure to check out other BoxWave products available for the Treo 650: BoxWave Treo 650 Accessories

Thanks for taking a look, and we always welcome your feedback or any questions.

Happy Holidays,
    Cho
    I am interested in your case but can you tell me what makes your differnet from the other ones out there?

What about thinkness?

Is the material the same?

thanks
    I would love a pale color of pink or purple since you're taking feedback.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    I would love a pale color of pink or purple since you're taking feedback.
    EEEEEK!
    As far as the color, we welcome your feedback. We will be offering a couple other color options soon as they are being produced (Black being one of them )
    BoxWave dudes and dudettes ...TC is now listing a Smoke Carbon flavor of their S650 case in their store....that's the color I'm looking for! They have an example of that color for the 600 here.
    Awesterink,

If you gonna have blue, then hey. Besides, I like what I like.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I guess I'm missing something here... how does one get the Treo into (and out of) one of these things?
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I'm guessing by sliding the top of the Treo through the keyboard opening all the way up, and then stretch the bottom portion of the skin around the front bottom edge of the Treo. Or something.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    A question: How "grippy" is the material of the flexiskin? I generally keep my phone in my pocket. Will the skin make it cling to the inside of the pocket, or will it slide out as easily as before?

Thanks,
    Can someone who actually uses this case provide a review.
    I would like to get one of these pups when my 650 arrives But I may wait for Plastic Case to come out wiht a treo version.
    So I would like to see a real life review.
    Ordered mine in the blue....can't wait. I use a similar one for my ipod and love it..
    i saw one on an ipod a while back and really liked it. looks like a nice alternative to the vaja at 1/3 the price. too late now as i just got a ship confirm on my vaja. unfortunately my wife is hijacking it as a xmas present! can't wait to see it though . . . and smell it.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Is it me or is there a piece covering the Dpad? It seems like that would make it difficult to use the Dpad and other buttons in line with the Dpad. Any thoughts?
    awesterink,

I'm sure you're not the only one.

Cheers,
    Cho
    When will the black and other colors be available?
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast