Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Okay so I got your attention...

Here's what I have found so far:

Jabra BT250 from CompUSA: Sucks, really poor line of sight reception and voice "quality" - fit is nicest of all headsets

Jabra BT250 from Pa1m: Sucks less, still really poor line of sight reception and voice "quality" - fit is nicest of all headsets

Motorola HS810: Pop, Hiss, Whirr. Doesnt pick up most times on phone call, had to pair it every other phone call

Belkin Standard: Amazing line of sight reception (around corners!), would be the total package but...no hands free function and the volume is low. When I say the volume is low I mean like Seinfeld low-talker low.

Motorola HS820: still awaiting shipment
    BlueTrek G2: not arrived yet

others coming soon...
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Thanks for doing this as i am in the market for a headset
    -keith
    Sony Ericson hbh-300 TOP Quality
    Sony Ericson hbh-660 less quality, but still great, with callerID on headset
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by farzonalmaneih
    Sony Ericson hbh-300 TOP Quality
    Sony Ericson hbh-660 less quality, but still great, with callerID on headset
    Do a search in the forum, Cardo Scala 500 ,Treo central is now selling them .

Great unit for the money
    Good reports are starting to come out on the Treo 650 w/ Bluespoon AX headset. Haven't tried one myself. I'm currently using the HBH-660 - volume is good and callers don't have a problem with the sound coming from my end.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Good reports are starting to come out on the Treo 650 w/ Bluespoon AX headset. Haven't tried one myself. I'm currently using the HBH-660 - volume is good and callers don't have a problem with the sound coming from my end.
    I just got a HBH660 and love it. Had a BT250 for 15 minutes and boxed the thing up faster than I opened it!

Go with the 660 - it works!!!
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Just finsihed the first day of use with a Logitech Mobile Bluetooth headset on my 650. It functioned perfectly. Answered calls with headset. Auto transfered outgoing calls to headset. Earpiece volume was downright loud. People on the other end said the sound quality was excellent. My only complaint with the headset is that it wasn;t very comfortable. My ear still feels numb after the headset has been of my ear for a couple of hours.