1.    #1  
    I'm just looking for something basic to keep track of my credit card and checking balances, etc. Is there anything out there that is free? I think the 600 had a free program come with it.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Handango is currently offering SplashMoney FOR FREE right now (regularly $19.95)!

Just go to http://www.handango.com and click the "Free App A Week Giveaway" button....

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    I have used MyCheckbook for years, but find it to be unstable on my 650. I get an error about data corruption when starting the program Am I alone?
    Quote Originally Posted by tanster
    Handango is currently offering SplashMoney FOR FREE right now (regularly $19.95)!

Just go to http://www.handango.com and click the "Free App A Week Giveaway" button....

WOW! Nice find! Thanks for sharing guys!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I also had problems with MyCheckbook on the T650 so I switched to SplashMoney and it works great!
    yeah definately
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Shoot, I was too late and they have switched apps.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    find splashmoney on handango's site, add it to your cart and in the coupon/code box thingy, type freeapp and you'll get it for free. i did this yesterday for splashmoney and the other titles that i'd already missed. worked like a charm. not as robust as pocketquicken, but to keep track of accounts, it'll do the job.
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SFG
    find splashmoney on handango's site, add it to your cart and in the coupon/code box thingy, type freeapp and you'll get it for free. i did this yesterday for splashmoney and the other titles that i'd already missed. worked like a charm. not as robust as pocketquicken, but to keep track of accounts, it'll do the job.

Great tip 1SFG. I just typed in splashmoney in the search field and then followed your instructions.

BTW where on the site can you find the "Free App a Week Giveaway"? I couldn't find it to see what's available now.
    http://www.handango.com/HandangoHolidayPromo.jsp

Current one is MobileDB. Previous ones still available using the FREEAPP code are MyRunningLog and Pocket Cook Deluxe Web Edition.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    can someone please send me a copy of Splash Money? I cannot find it on the site anymore. Thanks a million!
    Treo 600-->Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Diamond --> HTC Touch Pro 2 --> HTC EVO
    It's here.
    Quote Originally Posted by GregV
    http://www.handango.com/HandangoHolidayPromo.jsp

Current one is MobileDB. Previous ones still available using the FREEAPP code are MyRunningLog and Pocket Cook Deluxe Web Edition.

GregV

Tks for the link. I've signed in many times and have purchased several apps but have never notice the free offer.

Tks Again
    Damn...did anyone get a reg. code or the full dl for monopoly? if so, i'd really appreciate it if you could pm or email it to me!! thankss!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mape245
    any free "money" programs for treo?
    Yes, check out
    http://www.asklesko.com/

Apparently, no Treo is required, either

Mike
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elliotchi
    Damn...did anyone get a reg. code or the full dl for monopoly? if so, i'd really appreciate it if you could pm or email it to me!! thankss!!

Doh! They were giving Monopoly away for free? Any way of getting a copy?
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I tried to order it both yesterday and today, but get an error message when I try to finalize my transaction. Anyone have any thoughts?