1.    #1  
    Palm One has now updated its free Backup Plus software to support the Treo 650.

The update supports the following backup cards:
    palmOne 64MB Backup Plus card
    MDM Secure File PDA Backup card
    MDM Mobile Backup card

For more information, click here.

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    Quote Originally Posted by tanster
    Palm One has now updated its free Backup Plus software to support the Treo 650.

The update supports the following backup cards:
    palmOne 64MB Backup Plus card
    MDM Secure File PDA Backup card
    MDM Mobile Backup card

For more information, click here.

Have you found out how to make it work on other cards?
    yeah but does it backup all your pim apps & databases & pics & videos (something it had a problem with before)?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    Have you found out how to make it work on other cards?
    Hi IamVincent! Nope, 'fraid not. Was just reporting the news on this one, since I don't own the software or any of the cards listed.

I didn't even know that a card specific for backups existed! I'm definitely still a newbie.

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    Does anyone know if Red Feline backup works on the 650? It's a freeware card backup app and I wonder if it's compatible with NVFS sys on the 650 and etc...

http://www.redfelineninja.dsl.pipex..../rfbackup.html

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Not very useful considering Backupman works with any SD card. You can also utilize same card for programs, jpegs, music, etc.

You would seriously think because of hard resets and extracurricular software that PalmOne knows we have to use, they would simply buy out a company like Backupman (BitsNBolts, Inc.) and have this software pre-installed.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Doesn't seem fair that Palm has released two updates since the Treo 650 and they are just to allow for people to buy more "Palm made" products (THEIR keyboard, THEIR backup card) that can be used with the 650. Nevermind that the 650 has so many problems that users are constantly complaining about.

Palm, when are going to fix the issues that have a detrimental affect on the operation of the phone? When are you going to start taking care of your customers?