1.    #1  
    Hi guys,
    Does anyone else have their Palm Desktop program close when they try to open up "Media" on it? It was working fine, but after I've added some new files (movies, mmplayer, nesem) it's not opening.
    <a target="new" href="http://www.prefixmag.com">www.prefixmag.com (Music Daily)</a>
    Same thing is happening to me. It started a couple of days ago after working fine for about 8 days since I got my 650.
    Tried reinstalling... still not working
    Same thing happening to me, no idea why?? Anyone have the Media button not working on Palm Desktop??

Thanks!

A
    Solved this problem, well I wouldbt say solved it, but I figured it out, I had a lot of large videos and pictures on the memory card from my digital camera, I went and copied everything in the palm/photos direcotry that was a photo or video file to my desktop and then deleted all photo and video files (no other files) from these directories and then the media button worked. My assumption is that the media configurator for Palm Desktop is very weak and cant handle a lot of large files of various types. Also hotsync cant sync large files very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewp75
    Solved this problem, well I wouldbt say solved it, but I figured it out, I had a lot of large videos and pictures on the memory card from my digital camera, I went and copied everything in the palm/photos direcotry that was a photo or video file to my desktop and then deleted all photo and video files (no other files) from these directories and then the media button worked. My assumption is that the media configurator for Palm Desktop is very weak and cant handle a lot of large files of various types. Also hotsync cant sync large files very well.
    Good job andrewp75

Worked for me too...
    I had two videos, 563kb and 570kb. I Removed them from the folder and media opened fine. I then put the files back in the folder and media destop still opened fine...