Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Didn't mean to come off harsh. I guess it's the frustration...
    I don't think he was referring to your tone, but rather, the lack of examples. Others need examples, details, exact steps you are doing in order to try to duplicate the problem on their own 650's to see if they have the same problem.
    I agree that Blazer is much better on the 650 than on the 600...but it is still not as good as I wish. I generally use Xiino for its speed even if some pages are rendered oddly. I still have to use Blazer for some sites--like the Washington Post--where the logon can't be handled by Xiino.

The fastest browser is still the old Eurora Web browser which has no graphics but is fast as lightning. Of course, there are downsides....page downloads are limited to 64K and there is no way to input text into text boxes. I am not sure I understand why....on the 300, I was able to input text for searches and logins. But it is quick....

But all in all, the 650 is much improved over the 600 for web browsing....
    Quote Originally Posted by freebird
    I don't think he was referring to your tone, but rather, the lack of examples. Others need examples, details, exact steps you are doing in order to try to duplicate the problem on their own 650's to see if they have the same problem.
    No, it was the tone.

No harm, no foul - we all have bad days.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12