1.    #1  
    Well, to start off, it seems there are a lot of moving pieces and little documentation with regard to PCS Vision, Sprint Business Connection and Treo 650 and how they all fit together.

I have setup my POP mail in VersaMail. I set it to check it every 30 minutes. Is there a way to:

1) Check it more frequently?
    2) At least get an SMS telling me I have a POP mail and need to manually do a get?

This is personal email and I don't have an exchange server.

Also, can you get hotmail or yahoo mail w/o using the Web wap interface (I know for Yahoo you can pay for POP)?
  2.    #2  
    Today, when I looked at the autosync options there is a 5 minute options. I swear when I first set this up that 30 min was the minimum.

Any comments on battery life affect of setting this to 5 or 15 minutes?

I also sometimes get the * in the upper left corner that tells me I have a new email. I then have to manually go and tell it to get the email. Where does this come in? What triggers the alert if it didn't actually go and check for email?
    Last edited by michaeljc70; 12/21/2004 at 11:43 AM.
    I get 1.5 to 2 days worth of battery life on a 5 minute schedule set from 7am to 6pm.

The * is telling you that new mail has been retrieved - its already been stored and is waiting to be viewed in VersaMail. By selecting the notification you are brought into the VersaMail account inbox list view to read the email.