1.    #1  
    I was happily downloading the trial version of Bejewelled 2 and try it on my Treo 600. Then I found out that it does not support 160x160. There are a lot of games out there that does not support 160x160 nowadays. But I just bought my Treo 600 a few months ago....it's obsolete already
    Not obsolete. It's still a great pda/phone, and I use mine constantly. It still does everything it did the day you bought it.

Bejewelled 1 works great.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I was disappointed about that myself... THe new version looks so cool I have been playing Bejeweled 1 for years.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I'm running v2.3 on my 600 fine. Perhaps I'm not getting full benefits of 2.3's resolution capabilities? But it operates just fine with the improved settings from v1.
    According to the Astroware website, Bejeweled 2 is only on version 1.0. Maybe you are running Bejeweled version 2.3 (the original version).

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky3333
    I was happily downloading the trial version of Bejewelled 2 and try it on my Treo 600. Then I found out that it does not support 160x160. There are a lot of games out there that does not support 160x160 nowadays. But I just bought my Treo 600 a few months ago....it's obsolete already

The Treo 600 was released a year an a half ago...so yes it's obsolete technically in high tech terms. But it's still a great phone. If you want to play all those high rez games, then you're gonna have to pony up and buy the 650...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    ahhh, said the blind man. yes, did not know that distinction. i see now the bejeweled 2 is not even an upgrade and needs to be bought seperately. thanks for the enlightenment.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    The Treo 600 was released a year an a half ago...so yes it's obsolete technically in high tech terms. But it's still a great phone. If you want to play all those high rez games, then you're gonna have to pony up and buy the 650...
    Eventually I will get tired of my 600 and get the 650. In the meantime, I have taken ALL games off of the 600 and put them on my T|3 (SD card of course) and play that way.

I've finally decided to stop taking the T|3 to bed. I'll start playing something and fall asleep. Instead, I leave it on the charger and go to sleep with the GBAsp instead!
    ~ ScandaLous ~