1.    #1  
    I have been using this for over a year and it really rocks...
    speed, integration, image manipulation!!!

I haven't seen it mentioned on here so I'd thought I'd throw this out there...

I own SnapperMail enterprise so I also have SplashPhoto which is nice... and with it's new camera functionality I *almost* switched...

but the camera stuff isn
    t ready for prime-time... it only takes 320x240 image and takes a while to load, so that I have usually already taken a picture by the time the screen catches up to me.

these www.resco-net.com folks update at a feverish pace, and seem to mostly do windowsMobile apps. but their Palm Viewer is a really mature app...

Favorite feature... tap-and-hold to send (snapper mail, Versamail, IR, BlueTooth etc)

I have no vested interest in resco-net...
    Quote Originally Posted by mattTarr
    I have been using this for over a year and it really rocks...
    speed, integration, image manipulation!!!

I haven't seen it mentioned on here so I'd thought I'd throw this out there...

I own SnapperMail enterprise so I also have SplashPhoto which is nice... and with it's new camera functionality I *almost* switched...

but the camera stuff isn
    t ready for prime-time... it only takes 320x240 image and takes a while to load, so that I have usually already taken a picture by the time the screen catches up to me.

these www.resco-net.com folks update at a feverish pace, and seem to mostly do windowsMobile apps. but their Palm Viewer is a really mature app...

Favorite feature... tap-and-hold to send (snapper mail, Versamail, IR, BlueTooth etc)

I have no vested interest in resco-net...
    i'm gonna try resco, but as an fyi... the camera's features are changeable through the "camera prefs" in splash photo.
    iBug
    mac osx usernew beetle pilotpowerbook operatorsmartphone communicator

----------
    vzw.kyo6035 > vzw.kyo7135 > vzw.treo600 > sprint.treo650
    I also tried Resco and it was my favorite user interface but it didn't allow me to view .fax attachments in my email (.fax or .fax/.tiff). The only app I've found that enables me to view those kinds of attachments is Acid Image Pro. Resco has been saying that its on their to-do list though.
    try GrxView pro for reading tiff files.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Am I the only one that like Splashphoto?
    Splash photo is great Tiff but it doesnt do tiff file.

Funny, telling a girl named Tiff about tiff files.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  7.    #7  
    I should mention that the lag time I experienced with SplashPhoto when opening swithcing to camera mode, is nonexistant on the Treo600 (my wife inherited my old phone).
    this is not an accident, this is art.