Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can someone help me here ...

I have a T600 and have had the reboot loop problem.

When I reset and restored the system - I lost the Splash Templates that came with the disk. I found them useful

Now I can't find my CD that came with the T600. I am moving and sure it is packed somewhere but can't but my hand on it.

Can someone tell is the disk is posted somewhere or if the Splash templates are downloadable from somewhere?

Thanks in advance ....
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 10/25/2005 at 12:35 AM. Reason: title change to match content
    I moved house and lost my original Treo CD. Now I just did a fresh Windows install, and it turns out I need my original Treo CD to get HotSync installed. Can anyone help me out and email me HotSync off the CD? Would be massively appreciated!

Let me know and I'll send my email address via private message.

Thanks!

GDI
    Download latest Palm Desktop off the palm site.
    palmone website will have it.
    I had the same problem - got a download and everything is ok. Have your S/N handy - it is on the back of Treo. That's the only requirement. I have an upgrade of Splash ID - need to get the latest download on that too at same time. Palmone has the download.
    Hello GDI,

This is Kevin from palmOne. Just so you don't have to hunt for it, here is the link to the Palm Desktop software for Windows

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...n_desktop.html

Sincerely
    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I can not find my installation CD for my Treo 600. I called Tech Support who told me to call sales who asked me Why I was calling them because the only sell the software with the new unit.

Any one have an extra copy? I need to install it on my work PC and the Outlook syncing software is not downloadable.

Thanks for your help,

jOHN
    You can download the software you need from the palmone site.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    The software for syncing with outlook is not avalible for download and is only on the CD-Rom. I already tried to D/L this at PalmOne.
    Quote Originally Posted by light3944
    The software for syncing with outlook is not avalible for download and is only on the CD-Rom. I already tried to D/L this at PalmOne.
    Go to the PalmOne Treo 600 Support page, they specifically mention the CD and give instructions on how to obtain one.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I've been there twice and that was my first stop before asking here. This is where I got the phone number to call (I believe) but I still can not find anything.
    Try this URL:

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...p_treo600.html

I was in the same situation you were in -- at work, without the CD. You will however, need your Treo Serial Number to access the download.

Also note that the treo desktop does include the software needed (i.e. Chapura PocketMirror) to sync with Outlook.
    Last edited by tmobilejoel; 01/03/2005 at 11:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I have already done the download at PalmOne. The problem is that is does not say it includes:

Chapura® PocketMirrorTM 3.14 (if you choose to synchronize with Microsoft Outlook®)

This is what is needed to Sync with Outlook. Without it you have to maintain the Palm Desktop and Outlook. Maybe I am missing something here because the link though it does not say the download includes Pocket Mirror it says you can choose to sync with 3 party PIM. Can anyone confirm this for me. I just want to make sure I have everything that is needed before I get our IT person to install it only to have it incomplete.
    See if THIS works! This page was found by following links from P1's support site.
    The downloaded file does include pocket mirror. Just select "I want to use Microsoft Outlook." as your PIM. I checked this last night before I wrote the original post.

By the way, the post by sxtg includes a link that will update PocketMirror to the latest version (3.1.6)
    Last edited by tmobilejoel; 01/04/2005 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Adding more information
    please help if you can email the cd files so I can set up the phone on a computer. srulie@aol.com
    you can download this on palm website...
    i tried looking i have sold my 600 and have to include the software with it so I want to burn a disc with the correct info.
    Quote Originally Posted by djbinegar
    you can download this on palm website...
    Hello,

This is Kevin from palmOne. You can try contacting palmOne here to see if they have any CDs available.

As djbinegar noted, you can, if necessary, download the Desktop software from the site here.
    You'll find links to "Download Palm Desktop" for both Windows and Mac versions at about mid-page.

Sincerely,

Kevin Michaels
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
    Kevin,

I am unable to find my desktop software, but downloaded the Palm Desktop via the PalmOne site. Unfortunately, the bundled versions of the apps (including Docs to go) is not available there. I followed the support options on the website, until it took me to the Verizon site.

Do I need to contact Verizon (whom I purchased the phone from) in order to try to get another copy of the CD, or should I look elsewhere on the Palm One website?

Thanks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast