Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I left out the Acrobat installation file and zipped just the English installation files. It's a 21 MB file. Too big for my Yahoo email to support. Anybody have a server I can upload to? Am I gonna get in trouble for uploading this thing??
    Hello PabloTX,

Unfortunately, I have no personal knowledge as to the availability of replacement CDs. However, you might try giving palmOne's Treo store a call, perhaps they can be of assistance. You can find the number here.
    I definitely would suggest contacting Verizon, as well.

Sincerley
    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
    Thanks Kevin.

I'm going to make another effort to locate the CD at home. With a 14 month old running around, there's no telling where it went. I should probably go check the toilet.
    srulie: I have the CD at home...what files do you want?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by grookes
    I left out the Acrobat installation file and zipped just the English installation files. It's a 21 MB file. Too big for my Yahoo email to support. Anybody have a server I can upload to? Am I gonna get in trouble for uploading this thing??
    You can always try www.yousendit.com
    Quote Originally Posted by grookes
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    Hmm...ok. Haven't heard of that, but I can sure try it! Thanks MVT!

Srulie - do you have an email account that will accept a 21 MB file? I tend to think AOL is going to restrict at a lower level.
    I'd like to get in that line, too- awaiting delivery of a 600 via eBay, got no CD with it.

Trying to get my FTP working again...

-G
    Impatience makes you UGLY.
    I know this is not the place to post this but I have a Treo 600 and I lost the CD that came with it. I recently reset the entire phone and now I can't find the CD to re-install all the software. Can anyone make an ISO of the CD or just zip up the entire content of the CD so I can get this phone going again ? I have an FTP server if anyone is willing to help a fellow Treo user.

Thanks.
    <Split and merged threads>

Quote Originally Posted by DrWho
    I know this is not the place to post this but I have a Treo 600 and I lost the CD that came with it. I recently reset the entire phone and now I can't find the CD to re-install all the software. Can anyone make an ISO of the CD or just zip up the entire content of the CD so I can get this phone going again ? I have an FTP server if anyone is willing to help a fellow Treo user.

Thanks.
    Don't know which version (GSM or CDMA) but go to Palm site and you can download them from there. http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...tml#treo600gsm
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 10/25/2005 at 12:32 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12