1.    #1  
    I just received my sony ericsson bluetooth headset (HBH-660) paired succesfully and now when I activate voice dial with the Treo I get weird symbols and programming codes on the screen instead of the usual on-screen commands for the voice dial.
    Anybody else with this or solution???
    Thanks
    VoiceDial works fine with my 660, except I wish I could hear her instructions through the headset rather than over the speakerphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD Guy
    VoiceDial works fine with my 660, except I wish I could hear her instructions through the headset rather than over the speakerphone.
    which button do you use to activate VoiceDial on the SonyEricsson 660? Does the 660 have a separate button to redial vs voicedial?
    - Greg

My Palm Pre Evo Tree
    Pilot 5000 -> 1MB Upg -> Zire -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 4-yr abstinance -> Palm Pre!
  4.    #4  
    It has 2 ways of activating voice dial. Either going to the home screen and selecting the program or holding the button the side of the phone for a couple of seconds.
    Either way I get a box of weird programming symbols. It still works when I say the name but where there used to be command buttons and selections is now just a white screen with a box of funny codes.
    Are you using any of shadowmites hacks?
    Works fine for me and my 660.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    Try reinstalling the voicesignal app. That thing is a little buggy.
    Is the voicesignal app to be reinstalled on the T650? if so how is this done?
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTampa
    Works fine for me and my 660.
    You can make calls from your HBH-660 through a T650 using voice
    command? I thought this was not possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    Is the voicesignal app to be reinstalled on the T650? if so how is this done?
    Yes, you can install it from the CD that came with the treo 650, or check out this link: http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...cedialing.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidoff
    Yes, you can install it from the CD that came with the treo 650, or check out this link: http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...cedialing.html
    Thanks for the link. But if you look at the "Notes on using with a headset"
    section at that link, it specifically says that Treo Voice dialing is not compatible with Bluetooth headsets - ?