1.    #1  
    I know that the HBH-660 is rapidly becoming the headset of choice for the Treo. My question is, is the caller ID the only difference between the 660 and the 600? In other words, does the HBH-600 still have the solid sound quality and performance that the 660 does? I'm not convinced I need caller ID, and the HBH-600 is a bit cheaper.

Has anyone tried this one out?

-Brian
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bkrodgers
    I know that the HBH-660 is rapidly becoming the headset of choice for the Treo. My question is, is the caller ID the only difference between the 660 and the 600? In other words, does the HBH-600 still have the solid sound quality and performance that the 660 does? I'm not convinced I need caller ID, and the HBH-600 is a bit cheaper.

-Brian
    I have been using the HBH 35 and seems to work oK other than Volume level outside my car. Static Not issue , answers and connects on outgoing calls very fast, would love to compare it to the HBH 660 but can't get one from a local store.
    Quote Originally Posted by bkrodgers

-Brian
    Boy, I would LOVE to get an answer to this question also.

Surely, SOMEONE on this discussion board must have some insight. I really have no interest in the Caller ID feature.

Anyone????????
    I am curious as well...

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    I am curious as well...

Well, we are all curious...can anyone HELP us?
    I did some research on this and was able to try both with my Treo 650 at a local store in Dallas. From what I could tell, voice performance and sound quality are identical. What swayed me to go with the 660 is battery life. The HBH 660 is rated at 5 hours of talk time vs the HBH600 rated at 2.25 hours. Hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by singersong
    I did some research on this and was able to try both with my Treo 650 at a local store in Dallas. From what I could tell, voice performance and sound quality are identical. What swayed me to go with the 660 is battery life. The HBH 660 is rated at 5 hours of talk time vs the HBH600 rated at 2.25 hours. Hope this helps.

Thanks very much. Follow up question:

Does the 600 "fit" the same as the 660? Is it basically molded the same shape?

Thanks very much for talking the time to help us "cheapskates"!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmoose
    Thanks very much. Follow up question:

Does the 600 "fit" the same as the 660? Is it basically molded the same shape?

Thanks very much for talking the time to help us "cheapskates"!!!!
    Now, we are really put my memory to the test Thinking waaaay back (2 weeks ago), both headsets had a similar fit typical of all the SE headsets I've experienced (HBH 35, 65, 600 and 660). The speaker sits a little back on the ear opening and the earhook is fairly small and inflexible mold, both of which are solved (along with the volume and static issues) by using the clear Jabra ear gels.
    thanks again for another very helpful response