1.    #1  
    Sorry to start a new thd., couldn't find this mentioned. On my t600, sometimes when snappermail alerts , the screen or buttons do not respond until after it shuts down after the alert music; then all is normal. Also, during searches that require " find more ", it crashes; I'm sure one of these problems is app-related. How do I find out which one ?
    I use pdanet ; ptunes deluxe ; splash wallet suite ; a few games, etc. Thanks for the help.
    If you think there is a software conflict, the best way is to delete the apps in question and see if it fixes the problem. If it does, re-install the apps one by one until you find the culprit.

All else fails, there is a Snapper discussion group dedicated to the application (there is a link at the snappermail site).
    www.gsmworld.com
    This is off the subject, but how do you like snappermail? I need a good application to check my work email while on the road (lotus notes).
  4.    #4  
    Snappermail is awesome as you will read in these discussion boards; I've had it for over a year & use it daily - I set it up to check every 2 hrs ; for someone on the go constantly it is a godsend.
    Agree - Snapper does the business. I have 8 email accounts all going to MailBlocks. Snapper Enterprise (IMAP) checks MailBlocks every 30 minutes.

You may also want to look at InboxToGo Wireless from Dataviz, if you want to receive Lotus Notes email (Snapper Enterprise supports Lotus but I'm not sure about the other Snapper offerings).
    www.gsmworld.com