1.    #1  
    Before reading this forum I went out and bought the MOTO HS820. After a few calls I am dissapointed with the volume level. With both the phone and headset at full volume I can barely hear it. It's going back to best buy soon.

So that's the question? What BT headset has the best volume and size like the MOTO?

Seems like the Jabra and MOTO ae available just about everywhere but that's it
    Quote Originally Posted by gmehal
    Before reading this forum I went out and bought the MOTO HS820. After a few calls I am dissapointed with the volume level. With both the phone and headset at full volume I can barely hear it. It's going back to best buy soon.

So that's the question? What BT headset has the best volume and size like the MOTO?

Seems like the Jabra and MOTO ae available just about everywhere but that's it
    The best BT headset is the Sony 660.

Much better than Motos.
    I beginning to think that no one knows what the best headset is since the 650 handles them so badly, especially the volume problem. The right move may be to wait and see what happens after the volume problem is fixed. But, even then, to get the full benefit of a BT headset with the 650, only the fully supported headsets will provide all the expected functionality.
    Quote Originally Posted by 650now
    I beginning to think that no one knows what the best headset is since the 650 handles them so badly, especially the volume problem. The right move may be to wait and see what happens after the volume problem is fixed. But, even then, to get the full benefit of a BT headset with the 650, only the fully supported headsets will provide all the expected functionality.
    Which ones are fully supported?
    The best of the available sets now is the Sony Akono HBH-660!
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Which ones are fully supported?
    There is a list on the Palm One website that shows the supported headsets and the level of support for each.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by chazglenn3
    There is a list on the Palm One website that shows the supported headsets and the level of support for each.
    Found it...

Bluetooth Headset (only) devices
    Jabra BT200 Bluetooth Headset
    Jabra BT250 FreeSpeak Bluetooth Headset
    Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset
    Motorola HS810 Bluetooth Headset
    Motorola HS820 Bluetooth Headset

What to expect when using your Treo 650 smartphone with the headsets in this list:
    Incoming call alert in the headset
    If the incoming call is picked up on the Treo smartphone handset, the audio is not automatically transferred to the paired headset. You will need to press the headset button.
    Outgoing call audio is not automatically transferred to the paired headset. Press the headset button to connect.
    The following feautures are not supported: call reject, redial, call swap
    Your Treo 650 is capable of advanced calling features such as 3-way calling and conferencing. For reliable and consistent behavior when using these features, we recommended that you always use the user interface on Treo 650. If you are using a Bluetooth wireless headset during such calls, your Treo will route the audio to the headset.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    The Logitech Mobile Freedom is awesome. However, my experience with it may be different than yours since I am using a Siemens SX66. Very loud and great windstop technology. I can even use it with my car windows rolled down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Found it...

Bluetooth Headset (only) devices
    Jabra BT200 Bluetooth Headset
    Jabra BT250 FreeSpeak Bluetooth Headset
    Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset
    Motorola HS810 Bluetooth Headset
    Motorola HS820 Bluetooth Headset

What to expect when using your Treo 650 smartphone with the headsets in this list:
    Incoming call alert in the headset
    If the incoming call is picked up on the Treo smartphone handset, the audio is not automatically transferred to the paired headset. You will need to press the headset button.
    Outgoing call audio is not automatically transferred to the paired headset. Press the headset button to connect.
    The following feautures are not supported: call reject, redial, call swap
    Your Treo 650 is capable of advanced calling features such as 3-way calling and conferencing. For reliable and consistent behavior when using these features, we recommended that you always use the user interface on Treo 650. If you are using a Bluetooth wireless headset during such calls, your Treo will route the audio to the headset.
    FYI- this is the list of the not FULLY supported headsets for handsfree profile.

The FULLY supported headsets for handsfree AND headset profiles are-

Nextlink Bluespoon Chameleon
    Nokia HS-3W
    Nokia HS-4W
    palmOne Bluetooth Headset
    Plantronics M3000 Bluetooth Headset
    Plantronics M3500 Bluetooth Headset
    Sony Ericsson HBH-200 Bluetooth Headset
    Sony Ericsson HBH-35 Bluetooth Headset
    Sony Ericsson HBH-65 Bluetooth Headset
    I noticed they changed some things on that list. When I purchased the Logitech Mobile Freedom BT headset, the Logitech Mobil Bluetooth headset was listed as Handsfree on the Treo650. I assumed that since they were both manufactured by Logitech they might both support Handsfree. Now they have moved it to Headset..

Either way it seems to work fine...