1.    #1  
    Just purchased the 650 after owning the treo 600 for a year. The speed of the 650 seens significantly slower. When I select voicemail or contacts it's so slow that I actually hit the button again thinking that I miseed it. Low and behold I really did hit it and it cycles back to the initial phone screen! SUPER ANNOYING

my 650 is bone stock, any thoughts?
    yes it took me a few weeks to get used to it... so much for having a faster chip, better ram, etc... once you get used to it its fine though...

my thought, read the forum, do a search. read the two thousand threads on the topic
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    my thought, read the forum, do a search. read the two thousand threads on the topic
    midmofan, my thought, chill...., get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by gmehal
    midmofan, my thought, chill...., get out more

Actually, it is becommig a problem in the forum with people starting new threads on topics that have been covered a great deal. That clutters up the forum, makes it harder to find things, pushes the active threads that we are watching and participating in down and sometimes off the main page and makes it harder for someone who DOES do a search to make sure they found the best thread for the answer they are seeking

. If you take a look at the forum guidlines, it specifically asks that people search before posting questions like that.
  6.    #6  
    Agreed
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I'm interested in this issue but don't know what to search for. "slow"?

Maybe you could point us to some links. I don't have time to read every day and can't keep up with all the good information, let alone read through all the chatter to find what I need.