Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    BTMute works very well with my BodyGlove Blue Voice headset that I bought at a local Sprint Express store two days ago. I did discover, though, that it doesn't play nice with the Bluetooth handsfree in my '05 RX 330. I updated the carkit from the PalmOne website, and that all works fine. But if I try to make a call in the car with BTMute enabled, I cannot hear anything, but the person I called can hear me. I'm in the habit of toggling the fix off when I get in the car and vice versa, and everything's cool.
    Last edited by jay_man2; 01/08/2005 at 09:42 PM.
    Apple iPhone, Apple Bluetooth
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_man2
    BTMute works very well with my BodyGlove Blue Voice headset that I bought at a local Sprint Express store two days ago. I did discover, though, that it doesn't play nice with the Bluetooth handsfree in my '05 RX 330. I updated the carkit from the PalmOne website, and that all works fine. But if I try to make a call in the car with BTMute enabled, I cannot hear anything, but the person I called can hear me. I'm in the habit of togling the fix of when I get in the car and vice versa, and everything's cool.
    What version of BTmute are you using? I made a change not long ago to try and help with the car kit issues.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    the BTmute works wonders with my scala 500!
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    What version of BTmute are you using? I made a change not long ago to try and help with the car kit issues.
    2.0, which I installed two nights ago, and registered yesterday.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I downloaded and installed version 2.2, and it works nicely with the car handsfree.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_man2
    I downloaded and installed version 2.2, and it works nicely with the car handsfree.
    That is great news! Thanks for sharing the information!

Jeff

EDIT: Thanks for your business!
    Oh, that is great! I downloaded & reinstalled it & will try it out with my Toyota Prius tonight. Thanks!!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123