Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1.    #101  
    I guess it could be related to Security, somehow... I've never seen nor heard of this problem before. A log would be very helpful, maybe with some annotations.

Thanks, Dunc.

Marc
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    a small bug has crept in. I think I first noticed this in 17.13 but I'm not positive of that. When I am in folder view and I move the current message with the 'm' command, it used to go grey immediately. Now it doesn't go grey unless I move the focus to another message. I definitely liked the previous behavior. I think this changed when the folder view got re-organized.

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    1.0b17.15

* Using "space bar" to select message automatically moves to next message
    Marc -

This new feature selects the current message then moves to the previous message in the list, not the next one (at least for me). Did I misunderstand?

Thanks,
    Jesse
    Last edited by jberman; 01/11/2005 at 11:51 PM.
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    jberman - There is no "move" concept in IMAP. So a "move" is a combination of "copy" and "delete" and that's what you're seeing.

Marc
    I know this has been mentioned before, but I'd really like to ask for a fix for this. I use my deleted folder as an archive and having moved messages appear there is messing things up a bit. My unix and windows IMAP clients treat a "move" as a "copy" and a true delete. If they allow a delete to really be a "move to a specific folder" then a "move" does NOT get mapped to a "copy" and a "move to the specific folder.

I think your move code is calling your high level delete routine and needs to call your lower level delete routine.

This would be a really big fix for me!!!

Thanks
    Hi Marc,

When I tried upgrading from b17.10 to b17.15, I get the following error in my syncing log:
    - Already exists: C:\Program Files\palmOne\C\backup\Chatter.PRC
    - Already exists: C:\Program Files\palmOne\C\backup\ChatterDrafts.PDB
    - Already exists: C:\Program Files\palmOne\C\backup\ChatterExg.PRC

I thought that all I had to do was simply install these 3 files without actually uninstalling anythign else. Thanks!
  6.    #106  
    You should use "Reset Phone" in Chatter before updating...

Marc
  7.    #107  
    carrel - Let me look at those... Probably related to all the screen changes.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by jberman
    This new feature selects the current message then moves to the previous message in the list, not the next one (at least for me). Did I misunderstand?
    It turns out this only happens when you're using Chatter with messages sorted oldest (top) to newest (bottom). If newest are at the top, the space-to-select feature works as expected. I propose that the spacebar should advance to the message below the one you just selected, regardless of what sort order you're using.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456