1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I have Snappermail V 1.6.2.01 and I often get picture attachments (e.g. .jpg) but when I choose the "Open with Camera" option I get a "Transferring "NAME".jpg to Camera" dialog box for a few seconds before the device crashes and does a reset.

Any suggestions as to how I can get around this? Is there a free viewer I can use other than the suggested camera option?

Regards

John
    Ko Samet beach & a Treo650 - the perfectly connected stress free office
    Hmmm.... I have snapper ver 2 on my Treo 600 and have no problem opening jpeg file attachments with the builtin camera app. I think this might be a bug in earlier version of snapper. Have you tried upgrading to the latest version?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I have the same problem with Snapper and my 650. Mine doesn't reset it just hangs, forcing me to reset. I now save to card and view from there with no problems.
  4.    #4  
    Hi Emajy,

How do you view it from the SD Card?
    Ko Samet beach & a Treo650 - the perfectly connected stress free office
    Yea, mine does the same when opening with the built in PIC viewer. Seems we may need the jpg viewer that came with Snapper installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Treo600
    Hi all,

I have Snappermail V 1.6.2.01 and I often get picture attachments (e.g. .jpg) but when I choose the "Open with Camera" option I get a "Transferring "NAME".jpg to Camera" dialog box for a few seconds before the device crashes and does a reset.

Any suggestions as to how I can get around this? Is there a free viewer I can use other than the suggested camera option?

Regards

John
    you can try myAlbum. install and select it as the viewer when you open the attachment. www.toysoft.ca/myAlbum.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca