1.    #1  
    I have a Serial GPS (wired ) receiver. I want to make a cable to use with my Treo 650. But I do not have the pin layout for Treo 650. Can any one help ?
    Which gps receiver do you have? Thesupplynet has a bunch for several differnt one compatible with the 650:

http://www.thesupplynet.com/searchRe...SubString=treo

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    The cables are showing for ~$60. For ~$100 you can get a Bluetooth GPS receiver.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pcables.com
    www.pcables.com is selling serial cables that work with Garmin eTrex and standard (Garmin round) connectors. They are now shipping T5 and Treo 650 Serial cables, and are able to provide a cable solution to connect the Treo 650 with Garmins. (Of course, a person should be sure that they have GPS mapping software that will run on the 650.)
    HI,

I have Itrek wired GPS receiver. Do you have a cable that allows me to use my Itrek receiver with Treo 650 ? If yes, can you give me the link I would like to get it.