1.    #1  
    Jeff gibson just posted in another thread a Beta fix Click here to download
    any luck with this yet. i'll be trying it later
    Installed as an app named BTmute. "Mute when BT Headset active" is checked by default. Made a call, no change. :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    any luck with this yet. i'll be trying it later

No change yet, but I have high hopes once Jeff gets the hardware.
  5.    #5  
    At least we know, SOMEONE is on top of the situation...
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I downloaded it tonight can't tell if working as i am in a quiet room , and I only had trouble outside on the street. Will know allot more Monday.

Just wanted to say thanks to "Jeff Gibson" and who ever else is working on this, I think all the Bluetooth Heady uses appreciate it and if you need a "donation" please let me know where to send it.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Bump
    Didn't work for me either.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    I downloaded it tonight can't tell if working as i am in a quiet room , and I only had trouble outside on the street. Will know allot more Monday.

Just wanted to say thanks to "Jeff Gibson" and who ever else is working on this, I think all the Bluetooth Heady uses appreciate it and if you need a "donation" please let me know where to send it.
    No difference
    I now have a version of BTmute that I believe works. The problem before was that I did not ahve a BT headset to test with. Just got one on the mail and fixed the program.

Give it a try now.

Jeff
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jeffgibson; 12/20/2004 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Repost Forgot to give BTmute an icon
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    I now have a version of BTmute that I believe works. The problem before was that I did not ahve a BT headset to test with. Just got one on the mail and fixed the program.

Give it a try now.

Jeff
    Thanks Jeff for your hard work, Hope it works.