Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am starting this thread to post splash screen mods. the development of this mod started over in the "Treo Sound Quality Patch" thread. Head to http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=66518 if you want to read more about the history of this mod. Thanks to Shadowmite and IRONH1 for laying the ground work for me to build on.
    Last edited by Stewie; 12/19/2004 at 07:55 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Treo Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Stewie; 12/19/2004 at 06:50 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Treocentral Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Last edited by Stewie; 12/19/2004 at 06:50 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Homer Simpson Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Last edited by Stewie; 12/19/2004 at 06:49 PM.
    Thanks again Stewie, I send you a PM earlier today.
    Did you get a chance to check?
    [ T650 | SPCS | DC ] FREE - Palm | Computer | PVP | iPod | PreModed XBOX | GEAR

http://h1.textamerica.com/
    As a graphic designer, I'm happy to offer my services in designing custom splash screens for anyone interested. My way of paying the members of the board back for their contributions. I don't know how to .prc them, but I'll send the screens to whoever does...
    Shadowmite's tribute screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (58.8 KB, 3857 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (59.0 KB, 1391 views)

Hi Stewie,

As a brand new user of Treo, this is incredible!!! This forum and the users ... wow.
    I can't belive I just spend last few hours reading these threads!

Those Treo screen splashes are great --- how do I get those on my 650?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    IronH! could you do one of the Treo phone that says reads "Hello" and "Good-Bye" instead of welcome and farewell pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks a MILLION!!!!
    keep em coming, I love this. Is there a way to create my own?
    Treoing & Loving it
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by SamCraig
    As a graphic designer, I'm happy to offer my services in designing custom splash screens for anyone interested. My way of paying the members of the board back for their contributions. I don't know how to .prc them, but I'll send the screens to whoever does...
    If you come up with any I would be happy to create the PRC file. All I need are 2 jpeg images (1 for phone on and 1 for phone off) that are 8 bit color, 72dpi and 320 X 320 in size. Posting them here would be fine and I could then grab them and make the PRC file.
    I can make the screens, but don't know how to mod the prc file.

13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONH1
    I can make the screens, but don't know how to mod the prc file.
    Hey there IRONH1. I can make the PRC files for you. It dosen't take more than 5 minutes per file if everything works OK.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by moquette
    IronH! could you do one of the Treo phone that says reads "Hello" and "Good-Bye" instead of welcome and farewell pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks a MILLION!!!!
    Here you go.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Stewie, Iron, you guys ROCK!!!! SHADOWMITE TOO!

Stewie, can you do the treo one that says "Hello" and "Good-Bye" instead of welcome and farewell.

Thanks a bunch!
    jpgs for anyone interested in making it a prc.. just playing.. nothing "amazing"
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by vjslater
    Hi Stewie,

As a brand new user of Treo, this is incredible!!! This forum and the users ... wow.
    I can't belive I just spend last few hours reading these threads!

Those Treo screen splashes are great --- how do I get those on my 650?
    All you need to do is find one that you like and download the prc file. Install it using your sync software and you are good to go.
    Is there a way you can teach me to make the prc files myself?

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    While wer're at it, how about a simple "On" and "Off" version too :-)

Please stop me when I become a nuisance :-)
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Yeah if you could make a small tutorial for it that would be great!

Please.....
Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast