Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Is this process similar to what is necessary to change the look of the dialpad buttons?
    I still can not find the Phone_SPCS file and if you need "FileZ" to delete it...where can I get that file?
    Last edited by Jim Taylor; 12/22/2004 at 06:59 AM.
    Jim, filez is in this post somewhere around page 1 or 2. Just click on the link and it will download. Then hot sync it to your treo. Or download directly from the treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Taylor
    I still can not find the Phone_SPCS file and if you need "FileZ" to delete it...where can I get that file?
    FileZ is a program... GOOGLE it! its freeware, then use that program to find the phone_spcs
    Found It...Thanks!!!
    This was fun while it lasted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    Here it is. I hope you like it.

jetBlue Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    A little late in responding but none the less I'm quite thankful.

Thank you!
    TreoSaurus
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I am new to this and can't seem to get it to work. I downloaded the file here on my work computer and then emailed it to my phone. From there I tried to install it and it tells me that the file already exists do I want to overwrite it. I say yes and then I get an error that states "Database: out of memory. Dele" and thats all. I have 8mb of memory available. This is the file that I am attempting to install "PhoneApp_SPCS_Nice-Sprint.prc".

Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterHS
    I am new to this and can't seem to get it to work. I downloaded the file here on my work computer and then emailed it to my phone. From there I tried to install it and it tells me that the file already exists do I want to overwrite it. I say yes and then I get an error that states "Database: out of memory. Dele" and thats all. I have 8mb of memory available. This is the file that I am attempting to install "PhoneApp_SPCS_Nice-Sprint.prc".

Any thoughts?
    I recomend saving the SPCS file to a memory card, then using ZLauncher or FileZ (I used FileZ) copy it to Internal (RAM). Do a soft reset and you should be good to go. Just to be clear, the file in RAM must be named "PhoneApp_SPCS.prc".

I copied the file to my memory card using a card reader rather then dealing with saving an attachment, although you should be able to save to an SD card from memory and copy the file to RAM.

FileZ is free and you can find it at PalmGear.com, or send me a PM and I can send you the PRC file.

Good luck,
    Sam
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    Sorry for this sily question but I'm new to this.. How do I get this to work on my treo?
    If I wanted to install this SPCS App to the ROM rather than the RAM, what are the required steps?

I have seen the PhoneApp_SPCS.cprc and PhoneApp_SPCS-enUS.lprc.

What changes, if any, are required, simply copy the new SPCS App into one of the ones listed above? If so, which one and are there any changes that need to be made to the boot?

Thank you.
    Can someone make these into screens for me?
    Thanks in advance!

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is there any way for the Splash Screen modifications to co-exist with Button Manager skins?

I find that I can use one or the other, not both. Each one when activated (or installed) replaces the other.

Thank you.
    Have any red sox fans out there put together two 320x320 pics for this yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffster1
    Is there any way for the Splash Screen modifications to co-exist with Button Manager skins?

I find that I can use one or the other, not both. Each one when activated (or installed) replaces the other.

Thank you.
    ditto
    Anyone willing to turn this into a set of splash screens? Unfortunately I have no artistic talent whatsoever, so the tweaking is beyond my current abilities...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --
    "I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred
    What would be great is if someone, much more capable than me, created a simple PC app that allowed you to create your own PhoneApp_SPCS.prc file by using drag'n'drop images in place of the power on/off (original Sprint screens). Ideally is would autoformat and scale the image approriately. Also, it would be great to have some check boxes to enable, disable the call logging features as the user sees fit. Finally, the same utility would allow the direct manipulation of the dialpad overlays as well. (not too sure how complicated this is, but apparently this mod is in the same file - they don't co-exist).

Any thoughts on this...whose got the skills for this (if I did I'd do it!) ;-)

BtnManager is great, but to get all these features in one place and allow the user to actually create there own images (not just manage those already on the Palm) would be amazing.

Love this board!
    i cant get my ## feature to work any more and in filez that file phone_sprc has a micro chip next to it and wount let me delete please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you put it in ROM?
    Seems like the guys doing this lost interest. Darn, got my picture in too late. Oh well.....
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast