Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Ok, this incredibly dense moderator needs help! I simply can't keep up with all the hacking stuff going on around here AND try to survive in the "real world" at the same time!

The ## Codes were available in the out-of-the-box version, correct? Or do these mods enable more of them?

Call Duration is not visible in the Call Log details without one of these mods, correct?

Totals in Call Log: The minutes counters appear to be working properly for me. However, something's strange about the kilobytes details. mine seem to be fixed at:

Kilobytes sent: 94,967,180
    Kilobytes received: 0
    Total kilobytes: 94,967,180

Am I correct in assuming that these are supposed to indicate data (Vision) usage when using Blazer, etc? Why are my KB counters frozen in time?
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    Ok, this incredibly dense moderator needs help! I simply can't keep up with all the hacking stuff going on around here AND try to survive in the "real world" at the same time!

1. The ## Codes were available in the out-of-the-box version, correct? Or do these mods enable more of them?

2. Call Duration is not visible in the Call Log details without one of these mods, correct?

3. Totals in Call Log: The minutes counters appear to be working properly for me. However, something's strange about the kilobytes details. mine seem to be fixed at:

Am I correct in assuming that these are supposed to indicate data (Vision) usage when using Blazer, etc? Why are my KB counters frozen in time?
    Hi there MarkEagle,

I numbered your questions to aid in answering them:

Question #1:
    This is correct. However the original files that were created for the Treo 600 causes the ## functions to stop working (from what I understand). Shadowmite corrected this issue in the update that we are using here.

Question #2:
    That is correct

Question #3:
    Mine seems to be broken as well. I will need to let Shadowmite know and maybe he can get them working.

Have a great one.
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoSaurus
    How 'bout something jetBlue?
    Here it is. I hope you like it.

jetBlue Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I love the Homer one.

I'll bee giving this a shot tonight

It's too good to resist.

Thanks Stewie!
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    I've got one... Thanks in advance!
  6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglerD
    I've got one... Thanks in advance!
    Here you go.

Smiles Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Got it!!!

Aside from DUN this is the best mod ever. The smiley's look AWESOME!!!
    Any word on the data usage issue?
    wow, was gone for the day, this thread have grown
    [ T650 | SPCS | DC ] FREE - Palm | Computer | PVP | iPod | PreModed XBOX | GEAR

http://h1.textamerica.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle

Totals in Call Log: The minutes counters appear to be working properly for me. However, something's strange about the kilobytes details. mine seem to be fixed at:

Mark, I enabled this menu recently, it was not a option in the 600. It's meant for GSM users only, but the minutes usage is correct. the data on the other hand is meant for GPRS use...
    As per request...
    What is the name of the mac prc editor?
    Stewie, you have PM and did you get a chance to look at the PC version of the prcedit?
    [ T650 | SPCS | DC ] FREE - Palm | Computer | PVP | iPod | PreModed XBOX | GEAR

http://h1.textamerica.com/
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    I have had a look at PRCEdit on a Windows box to see if I could write a guide for people to make some overlays on their own but it is no where even close to the Mac program I am using. I can see how some would have a problem using it. If there are a lot of Mac users out there I could make a mac guide.

Sorry
    I'm a mac user. What it the program you are using?
    --Don
  15.    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by nasbido
    What is the name of the mac prc editor?
    Here is the Mac PRC editor

The 2 jpeg images are located at ID 6852 and 6863

Good luck
  16.    #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by SamCraig
    As per request...
    Phantom Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
  17.    #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Mark, I enabled this menu recently, it was not a option in the 600. It's meant for GSM users only, but the minutes usage is correct. the data on the other hand is meant for GPRS use...
    Thanks for the hand Shadowmite.
    How about one w/ this pic?
    Park Ji Yoon
    Ok, I downloaded the PrcEdit, how do i modify the prc file and have new sigon/off screens with options enabled, please excuse my ignorance.
    Treoing & Loving it
  20.    #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    Ok, I downloaded the PrcEdit, how do i modify the prc file and have new sigon/off screens with options enabled, please excuse my ignorance.
    All I did was create the 2 jpeg files in Photoshop. Open the jpeg files up in the Mac text editor and copied and pasted the ASCII code into the proper location in the PRC editor. You need to make sure that the final file is under 160kb or it will not install correctly.

Good luck.