Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Little apple thing.. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donnyb
    Oh ya, I want this one as well! Kewl!!!!
  3.    #83  
    Bart Simpson Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Attached Files Attached Files
  4.    #84  
    Coming right up.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    sweet thank you......
    For snicket fans...
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    Here you go.

Scratch & Apple Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Having problems loading it. Does not seem to want to load.
    Last edited by donnyb; 12/20/2004 at 02:21 PM.
    --Don
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I can't seem to add a different Splash screen expect for the original one that I load first.
    --Don
    I'm a little confused....would someone clarify the following:

1) The ROM update that shadowmite has enables call duration, dun, etc...
    I've downloaded and installed a new ROM and that worked great. So what exactly is the Splash Screen mods?

2) Do they just change the graphics? Do they also have to be compatible with the new ROM...i.e. if the ROM has call duration, the new Splash screen mod also has to support it for it to actually work?

3) If the ROM update supports DUN, do I need "The Bluetooth Manager, patched for DUN" How does one actually setup the DUN...is it the "hotsync" option on the BT manager? Is the new BT manager "built into" the new ROM?

4) How exactly do I get the new splashscreen mod to work? I can download it...but it doesn't "take"...the old default sprint logo screen is used. I did download a previous "phone_logo" type prc to enable call duration...do I have to delete that first?

help...
  10.    #90  
    Having problems loading it. Does not seem to want to load.
    Scratch Apple Fixed Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif
    I'm a little confused....would someone clarify the following:

1) The ROM update that shadowmite has enables call duration, dun, etc...
    I've downloaded and installed a new ROM and that worked great. So what exactly is the Splash Screen mods?

2) Do they just change the graphics? Do they also have to be compatible with the new ROM...i.e. if the ROM has call duration, the new Splash screen mod also has to support it for it to actually work?

3) If the ROM update supports DUN, do I need "The Bluetooth Manager, patched for DUN" How does one actually setup the DUN...is it the "hotsync" option on the BT manager? Is the new BT manager "built into" the new ROM?

4) How exactly do I get the new splashscreen mod to work? I can download it...but it doesn't "take"...the old default sprint logo screen is used. I did download a previous "phone_logo" type prc to enable call duration...do I have to delete that first?

help...
    These are just screen overlays for the phone on / off graphic with Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log activated. This is not part of the ROM stuff Shadowmite was working on. This is a seperate thing. Shadowmite has warned against loading these overlays into the ROMs that are being created.

To get a new screen mod to work you need to delete the Phone_SPCS out of RAM.

As for the DUN stuff you may want to check the Sticky List that was created at.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=63250
  12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    I installed it twice, I got nothing I still get the Sprint splash screen, I do not even see it using filez
    Should be fixed now
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    These are just screen overlays for the phone on / off graphic with Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log activated. This is not part of the ROM stuff Shadowmite was working on. This is a seperate thing. Shadowmite has warned against loading these overlays into the ROMs that are being created.

To get a new screen mod to work you need to delete the Phone_SPCS out of RAM.

As for the DUN stuff you may want to check the Sticky List that was created at.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=63250
    Thanks Stewie...deleting the Phone_SPCS did it...the overlay now works. And the ROM update seems to have worked....

I'll read over the discussion on DUN...thanks for all your work!
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Thank you.. That worked..
    --Don
    Thanks
    Treoing & Loving it
  16.    #96  
    I have had a look at PRCEdit on a Windows box to see if I could write a guide for people to make some overlays on their own but it is no where even close to the Mac program I am using. I can see how some would have a problem using it. If there are a lot of Mac users out there I could make a mac guide.

Sorry
  17.    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by SamCraig
    For snicket fans...
    Snicket Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    How 'bout something jetBlue?
    TreoSaurus
  19.    #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoSaurus
    How 'bout something jetBlue?
    I like your thinking. I will work on a jetBlue one tonight.
    Thanks for all your efforts!!!
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast