Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by danjb
    Here's a couple of 320x320 graphics similar to ones I used with Skinner on the 600... Any chance to make these into a PRC ?
    I will have it done sometime tomorrow morning.
    May I recommend a Shadowmite tribute screen w/ his avatar instead of his name (it'll be an "in" thing for us TC'ers.)
    Can I make a request?
    Some pics of my friend intoxicated.

Attached Images Attached Images
    [ T650 | SPCS | DC ] FREE - Palm | Computer | PVP | iPod | PreModed XBOX | GEAR

http://h1.textamerica.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    Thank you for the offer but I would have to pass as I am messing arround with other peoples copyrights.

I would have to say if you want to donate some money drop some in the Salvation Army Red Kettles outside your suppermarket. There are a lot of people out there that need the money far more than I do.
    I do that often.

Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    OK.. OK.. One last one for the night.

iTreo Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Thank you!!! I'm a big apple geek
    Anyway to skin the phone buttons as well as the logon and logoff screens?
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee
    Anyway to skin the phone buttons as well as the logon and logoff screens?
    This has to be next!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by danjb
    Here's a couple of 320x320 graphics similar to ones I used with Skinner on the 600... Any chance to make these into a PRC ?
    Nice Sprint Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Attached Files Attached Files
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONH1
    Can I make a request?
    Some pics of my friend intoxicated.

Drunk Friend Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Peter Griffin Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).

Last one for the night.
    Man, you got a knack for these, Peter, Homer and the rest...You should ask SM for a page on his site where you can have thumnails of your art/jpgs and then when you click them, the PRC downloads.
    Check doing that voodoo you do so well....
    Part of the size issue is that the images are 320 X 320 not the 160 X 160 of the Treo 600 so the image files are a bit larger.
    I'll PM you, no use taking up space in a good thread..

BTW, are you a HOMESTAR RUNNER fan and can you make some H*R on/off splash screens? Like homestar for the on saying "Oh, HELLO" and Strongbad for the off with "It's about time, now go outside or something"

just some ideas
    Last edited by Burkhardi; 12/20/2004 at 08:59 AM.
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    I'll PM you, no use taking up space in a good thread..

BTW, are you a HOMESTAR RUNNER fan and can you make some H*R on/off splash screens? Like homestar for the on saying "Oh, HELLO" and Strongbad for the off with "It's about time, now go outside or something"

just some ideas
    Homestar Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Excellent work!
    Stewie, for those b*tchin their treo was a PPC
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by SamCraig
    Stewie, for those b*tchin their treo was a PPC
    Microsoft Windows / PPC Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).

Modified to crash a lot... Just Kidding...
    Last edited by Stewie; 12/20/2004 at 10:52 AM.
    Could you please make a prc file with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc) using the following two files
    Treoing & Loving it
    Microsoft Windows / PPC Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).

Modified to crash a lot... Just Kidding...
    Stewie,

Instead of the nice splash screen, I got a blue screen....is that normal

Thanks for all your hardwork....the difficult part is to decide which one to use.
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome
    Stewie,

Instead of the nice splash screen, I got a blue screen....is that normal

Thanks for all your hardwork....the difficult part is to decide which one to use.
    Here is one that Blue Screens on turn off.

Microsoft Windows Blue Screen of Death Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Homestar Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    OMG...You rule! I am in debt to you.. Thanks..Check your PM.
    You did an awesome job, you would make The Brothers Chaps happy!
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by swingline
    May I recommend a Shadowmite tribute screen w/ his avatar instead of his name (it'll be an "in" thing for us TC'ers.)
    Good idea. However, I will leave it up to Shadowmite to let us know if he would like us to pilfer his avatar to make a tribute screen. I would not mind making one for him, just want his input first.
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast