Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TOLUST
    Could someone please explain what "All options enabled" means? I've done this install ("Unbranded overlay" from Shadowmite's site) , yet I can't seem to find a difference other than the screen (except that maybe my phone is a little buggy). Thanks.
    I second this request...just what are all the options?
    What do you mean by buggy??

Can anyone confirm the bugginess?
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif
    I second this request...just what are all the options?
    Some of the features turned on by Shadowmite that Sprint decided to turn off are as follows. Call Duration, Totals in the Call Log. You will need to access these while you are in the call log. Shadowmite also made sure that ## codes still worked.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    What do you mean by buggy??

Can anyone confirm the bugginess?
    I have been adding and removing these files all day and have not run into any problems.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ddfall
    Thanks a lot. I got my Treo 650 via the Palm convention in Dallas, TX. $350.00 for it's a great price. I know that this isn't a thread for this topic but what apps do you suggest to have for the Treo 650? Freebies? Any help would be great. Thanks for the info. I'm so glad that I got my Treo working with Gmail.
    Anyone THANKS!!!
    Current Hardware: Treo 650 - Sprint PCS (My first palm)
    Retired hardware: Casio E-115 / E-125 / HP Jornada 568 / 548 / Hitachi G1000 Toshiba 305 / iPaqs 3855 / 3955 / 5455 / 5555 / 4705 / Motorola MPx-220 / (That's all that I remember)
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by ddfall
    Anyone THANKS!!!
    Just a few you might want to check out:
    - Agendus 8.5 - Improved calendar, contact and to do lists.
    - FileZ - Great free file manager
    - PocketTunes - MP3 player
    - Zlauncher - File manager and other cool things
    - Ringo - MP3 ringtone manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    I have been adding and removing these files all day and have not run into any problems.
    Whew!
    Thanks good to hear.
  8.    #48  
    Peter Griffin Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).

Last one for the night.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Thanks again for the new Splash Screens and the help / advice Stewie. If you have a change can you make a tutorial on how to make our own? Thanks!
    Retired hardware: Casio E-115 / E-125 / HP Jornada 568 / 548 / Hitachi G1000 Toshiba 305 / iPaqs 3855 / 3955 / 5455 / 5555 / 4705 / Motorola MPx-220 / (That's all that I remember)
    Thanks for all of your hard work to make the splash screens.
    Yes thanks!

Its sounds like a co-op effort... Who do we donate to?
    thanks!!
    To clarify what I meant when I said my phone had gotten buggy -- my buttons got very sluggish in terms of response time plus it crashed when I tried to answer a call. Honestly, that could have been caused by a number of programs I've been testing out. It seems to be better since the soft reset, but then again I haven't gotten any calls.

And I hate to ask again, but what exactly is the whole ## codes thing about? I really appreciate all the info and everyone's hard work. Thanks.
    I can only make screens and no prc files, shadowmite and stewie does the hard work.
    I'm just the graphics guy.
    [ T650 | SPCS | DC ] FREE - Palm | Computer | PVP | iPod | PreModed XBOX | GEAR

http://h1.textamerica.com/
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Yes thanks!

Its sounds like a co-op effort... Who do we donate to?
    Thank you for the offer but I would have to pass as I am messing arround with other peoples copyrights.

I would have to say if you want to donate some money drop some in the Salvation Army Red Kettles outside your suppermarket. There are a lot of people out there that need the money far more than I do.

But thanks again for your offer.

P.S. I need to thank Shadowmite and IRONH1 for their hard work and help today. What a trip.
    Last edited by Stewie; 12/19/2004 at 10:33 PM.
    Its seems like all I do these days are play with my new toy, the Treo 650 and HALO 2 on XBOX LIVE!
    [ T650 | SPCS | DC ] FREE - Palm | Computer | PVP | iPod | PreModed XBOX | GEAR

http://h1.textamerica.com/
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Thanks again guys. You've got a great thing started...
    This forum and its members are truly awesome. Wow.
    Here's a couple of 320x320 graphics similar to ones I used with Skinner on the 600... Any chance to make these into a PRC ?
    - Dan Butterfield (dan@butterfields.net)
  20.    #60  
    OK.. OK.. One last one for the night.

iTreo Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Attached Files Attached Files
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast