Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by SamCraig
    jpgs for anyone interested in making it a prc.. just playing.. nothing "amazing"
    MATRIX Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    So Stewie - have you made your blaster one yet?
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by SamCraig
    So Stewie - have you made your blaster one yet?
    I am trying to find just the right pictures. I should have a good one tomorrow.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONH1
    Is there a way you can teach me to make the prc files myself?
    I replyed to your PM. If you have a Mac I may be able to help out. When I get into work tomorrow I will have a look at PRCEdit and see if I can figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by moquette
    While wer're at it, how about a simple "On" and "Off" version too :-)

Please stop me when I become a nuisance :-)
    here you go
    [ T650 | SPCS | DC ] FREE - Palm | Computer | PVP | iPod | PreModed XBOX | GEAR

http://h1.textamerica.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    I replyed to your PM. If you have a Mac I may be able to help out. When I get into work tomorrow I will have a look at PRCEdit and see if I can figure it out.
    Thanks!
    [ T650 | SPCS | DC ] FREE - Palm | Computer | PVP | iPod | PreModed XBOX | GEAR

http://h1.textamerica.com/
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONH1
    here you go
    Treo On / Off Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Thanks Stu!!!!!!!!!!
    This Site Rocks!!!
    Could someone please explain what "All options enabled" means? I've done this install ("Unbranded overlay" from Shadowmite's site) , yet I can't seem to find a difference other than the screen (except that maybe my phone is a little buggy). Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    I am stating this thread to post splash screen mods. the development of this mod started over in the "Treo Sound Quality Patch" thread. Head to http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=66518 if you want to read more about the history of this mod. Thanks to Shadowmite and IRONH1 for laying the ground work for me to build on.
    Many Thanks, Been trying to get this for over a month now....
    =)
    THanks again,matt

EDIT:
    Just noticed, why is the file size so large? We got away with about 50-60K on the 600, was it the new memeory issue?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Could someone please explain what "All options enabled" means? I've done this install ("Unbranded overlay" from Shadowmite's site) , yet I can't seem to find a difference other than the screen (except that maybe my phone is a little buggy). Thanks.

----Yes, what he said ..please...
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Many Thanks, Been trying to get this for over a month now....
    =)
    THanks again,matt

EDIT:
    Just noticed, why is the file size so large? We got away with about 50-60K on the 600, was it the new memeory issue?
    Part of the size issue is that the images are 320 X 320 not the 160 X 160 of the Treo 600 so the image files are a bit larger.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Can anyone make one to put the original SPRINT PCS back on there? Just incase I need to ever sell this thing (when the Treo 700 comes out *wink *wink... )
    Current Hardware: Treo 650 - Sprint PCS (My first palm)
    Retired hardware: Casio E-115 / E-125 / HP Jornada 568 / 548 / Hitachi G1000 Toshiba 305 / iPaqs 3855 / 3955 / 5455 / 5555 / 4705 / Motorola MPx-220 / (That's all that I remember)
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by ddfall
    Can anyone make one to put the original SPRINT PCS back on there? Just incase I need to ever sell this thing (when the Treo 700 comes out *wink *wink... )
    All you have to do to get it back to factory is delete the Phone_SPCS file (without the microchip icon next to it) using the program FileZ.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I'm TOTALLY new to using palm. I had a pocket PC for a long time. Where can I get the app, etc? Thanks for the help and VERY FAST reply.
    Retired hardware: Casio E-115 / E-125 / HP Jornada 568 / 548 / Hitachi G1000 Toshiba 305 / iPaqs 3855 / 3955 / 5455 / 5555 / 4705 / Motorola MPx-220 / (That's all that I remember)
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by ddfall
    I'm TOTALLY new to using palm. I had a pocket PC for a long time. Where can I get the app, etc? Thanks for the help and VERY FAST reply.
    I attached the file to my reply to you. Just click on the link and save it to your computer. Then install it to your palm using your HotSync utility.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Thanks a lot. I got my Treo 650 via the Palm convention in Dallas, TX. $350.00 for it's a great price. I know that this isn't a thread for this topic but what apps do you suggest to have for the Treo 650? Freebies? Any help would be great. Thanks for the info. I'm so glad that I got my Treo working with Gmail.
    shouldn't the devil in your avatar be Bill Gate?
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    shouldn't the devil in your avatar be Bill Gate?
    Na... I don't love Gates but I don't hate the man either but I would like to see a fight between Gates and Steve Jobs... We all know who'd win that one now don't we. But let's not get to off topic
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast