Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    thats why I say convert the carrier line during phone off. the main phone screen can show it anytime.. & please make it for vzw too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Phillips
    Thanks. That is a pity we can't show it on will to the flight attentdants.
    Just make the image your wallpaper. Then you can switch to the phone app, and show the attendant your "flight mode" screen and the "phone off" text up top.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Howdy,
    I just want to check, is it OK for me to DL the splash screens y'all have made and posted here?
    Don't want to make any newbie boo boos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bijou
    Howdy,
    I just want to check, is it OK for me to DL the splash screens y'all have made and posted here?
    Don't want to make any newbie boo boos.
    I just did it. I hereby give you permission to download. Especially the Homer Simpson.
    Thanks!
    Fair warning, though. If you have a GSM phone and you download Homer Simpson and install it, you will see something new on your Phone App screen: a little crosshairs icon with a red line through it. Before you flip out in panic, do a Treocentral search for "crosshairs" to find out what it means. It's benign.
    Roger, that.
    Got the crosshairs, no panic.
    Thanks again.
    B
    Ok newbie question here....

I just got my Cingular Treo 650 today and would like to try the splash screen. If I go to shadowmites site and download the Cingular one...can I put another photo on there besides the Cingular one?

Regards,

Mike

-------------------------------------------------
    Ok...I got an error transferring the file to the Treo so I put it on my card and went to Filez and moved it internally. I got the new splash screens like Shadowmites and I have the crosshairs of death...LOL....however how do you access the options???
    Last edited by Guttboy; 07/05/2006 at 07:48 PM. Reason: no need for new post
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Hello to all you talented folks out there.. AA pilot here and would love an American Airlines On and OFF splash screens for my Treo.... Is there anyway someone could build me one? Just like the Southwest Airlines Splash screen??

Thanks all!!!!!!!
    FO Fridayy.
    fraide@hotmail.com
    I have just posted a Utility that allows you to easily create your custom Splash Screen Mod on a PC, at:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=132882

LionScribe
    Does anyone know where I can get Shadowmite's version of the Orange wireless startup and shutdown screen PRC file?

It is no longer available on his website.

Thanks in advance!
    Can someone help make me the Phone_SPCS.prc file with all options enabled? It is for my Treo 600.

The JPG files needed for the splash screens are attached to this post.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    All these pics and not ONE for Transformers along w/ the sound when they do transform.....anyone, or is this thread dead now?
    No transformers, no sound.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    Well here are the sounds for you....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    I am starting this thread to post splash screen mods. the development of this mod started over in the "Treo Sound Quality Patch" thread. Head to http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=66518 if you want to read more about the history of this mod. Thanks to Shadowmite and IRONH1 for laying the ground work for me to build on.
    Hi,

do you know which file do i have to replace on Centro or Treo680 gsm?

Thanks,
    Ran
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718