Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718 LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 356
  1. #321  
    Thanks for the tip. I had found out about this software, and it looks good, but...

    Is there some way to download a demo of this, so I can at least find out if it's going to work for me before I shell out the dough?
  2. #322  
    Here's one I made with the one-stop tool (thanks ayasin) with a generic b&w Sprint logo. Thanks to everyone who laid the groundwork that makes newbies like me able to do this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3. #323  
    Anyone have the actual splash on and splash off jpeg's that are part of the Sprint 1.13a update? I like the original custom overlay with totals (from Shadowmite's site) that I am using, but I would like the Treo to to appear as original as possible. When I loaded 1.13a, I guess my phone_SPCS.prc was restored, so I do not have the new splash screens.

    Thanks
  4. #324  
    Quote Originally Posted by jlukasavige
    Anyone know why I can't get my (CDMA - Verizon) phone to work well with any of theses? I'm tired of the splash screen, but when I use these, then click down on the phone app to view the favorites, the phone soft resets. Any ideas?
    I think it may have something to do with VZ phones using #*# instead of ##. This is purely a guess on my part. The same thing happens to me.

    Tommy
  5. Liv
    Liv is offline
    Liv's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #325  
    Hi All!

    I know this thread is kind of dated, but I was wondering if someone could help me out by making a two splash screens for me?

    One with the two girl images

    the other with the seal images

    I know I can only use one at a time, but I like to have variation

    Let me know if there are any issues!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6. #326  
    Not quite the "two girl images" I was hoping to see.


    ooops, almost forgot
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7. #327  
    Or you can download Skinner.

    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. Liv
    Liv is offline
    Liv's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #328  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Not quite the "two girl images" I was hoping to see.


    ooops, almost forgot

    Ha ha. Not sure what "girl images" you were hoping to see. I am a girl, so I probably am not into the girl kind of images you are.



    Oooh, I like the skinner program, but am el broko. I am living on trials right now on my treo. So broke.
  9. #329  
    Quote Originally Posted by Liv
    Ha ha. Not sure what "girl images" you were hoping to see. I am a girl, so I probably am not into the girl kind of images you are.



    Oooh, I like the skinner program, but am el broko. I am living on trials right now on my treo. So broke.
    I see I've got my work cut out with you.



    Oh, I am boy.

    Hi Thais!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10. Liv
    Liv is offline
    Liv's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #330  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I see I've got my work cut out with you.



    Oh, I am boy.

    Hi Thais!

    *whimper* I still would like a Sprint Splash Screen created for me though
  11. #331  
    Can you create a HOW TO to create these startup and shutdown screens......thx
  12. #332  
    Quote Originally Posted by treonu-b
    Can you create a HOW TO to create these startup and shutdown screens......thx
    Too bad you didn't ask that about a month ago. I had a web site dedicated to splash screens for about 6 months and there was a tutorial on the page. Unfortunately, everyone seemed to lose interest (including myself), so I didn't pay for the renewal. I think someone created a program (ayasin, I believe) that makes creating the screen very easy once you have the pictures you want. You may be able to find it with a search...
  13. vMAC's Avatar
    Posts
    217 Posts
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    #333  
    Quote Originally Posted by Liv
    *whimper* I still would like a Sprint Splash Screen created for me though
    Here you go, but I couldn't compress the seals images from the files you gave me cause it loses the color and I get pixelation when I drop the dpi. The seals are too white, sorry. But here are the ones you requested.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  14. Liv
    Liv is offline
    Liv's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #334  
    Quote Originally Posted by brickjr
    Too bad you didn't ask that about a month ago. I had a web site dedicated to splash screens for about 6 months and there was a tutorial on the page. Unfortunately, everyone seemed to lose interest (including myself), so I didn't pay for the renewal. I think someone created a program (ayasin, I believe) that makes creating the screen very easy once you have the pictures you want. You may be able to find it with a search...


    If you still have the files on your computer, I would be more than willing to host it on my server under one of my domains for you (I have half a server, so I have a lot of space/bandwidth) at absolutely no charge to you

    And thank you vMac for helping me out!
  15. vMAC's Avatar
    Posts
    217 Posts
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    #335  
    NP happy to help.
  16. #336  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1of2
    Excellent idea. Will use a modified version of this on Continental next week. Enjoy.
    WEll I need help here. Downloaded the prc file, sent to my Treo 650 by Bluetooth (probably first mistake, not bu hot synch) and now when I turn the phone mode on, the SWA UNSAFE screen flashes, then my wall paper appears and a network search gets underway.

    Network found ok, but new icon on top of screen - after the network name - a circle divided in quarters, and a red line going through it.

    Anybody know what this icon means, and how to get the SWA SAFE screen to show on demand? (For nosy flight attendants!)

    Thanks in Advance!
  17. vMAC's Avatar
    Posts
    217 Posts
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    #337  
    Well that icon is for Sprint/CDMA phones, it means that GPS is turned off on the phone. If you have this icon then it means that you either have turned off GPS on your CDMA phone or that you have a GSM phone and you downloaded a Sprint/Verizon overlay which will cause that problem. Besides that icon I don't think you will have any other problems though.

    As for the logo you would have to turn off the phone while the flight attendant was watching. I don't know of a way you can just make it show up without turning the phone on then back off in front of the flight attendant.
  18. pump142's Avatar
    Posts
    787 Posts
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    #338  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1of2
    Excellent idea. Will use a modified version of this on Continental next week. Enjoy.

    can somone put this together for a VZW 650?
  19. #339  
    Well since I never got my request made, could someone please tell me what software app you guys using to resize pics to 320 x 320 pixels?

    Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  20. #340  
    Quote Originally Posted by vMAC
    If you have this icon then it means that you either have turned off GPS on your CDMA phone or that you have a GSM phone and you downloaded a Sprint/Verizon overlay which will cause that problem. Besides that icon I don't think you will have any other problems though.

    Err... CDMA phones don't run GSM!

    As for the logo you would have to turn off the phone while the flight attendant was watching. I don't know of a way you can just make it show up without turning the phone on then back off in front of the flight attendant.
    Thanks. That is a pity we can't show it on will to the flight attentdants.

Posting Permissions