Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718 LastLast
    Correction!! Thanks to JimFun for the .prc enjoy it string
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimfun
    I've updated and installed using the new Sprint / Nextel images. It looks pretty good.
    I can't get the file to download...anyone else having this problem? Or can someone else host it?
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform
    I can't get the file to download...anyone else having this problem? Or can someone else host it?
    Just downloaded it...no problems here.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    did you try and download it straight off the message board and on to your Treo?
    this is a sprint mod i made based on the show "Wicked" thats on broadway. enjoy :-)
    Attached Files Attached Files

"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." ---Lazarus Lang

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." --Mark Twain
    sh9854, is it possible to post the pics on the file? So we can see it before we download, thanks.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I thought those pics were long gone. But say what you will about Google and Picasa.....there isn't anything one can't find on the 'puter now! Enjoy :-)

They're pictures and quotes from the show....they make sense if you've seen it, and even if you haven't, its still a good Wizard of Oz splash.

PS...go see the show. it's incredible. very subversivley political---dealing with racism and our government, but funny as all heck....and you'll never watch Wizard of Oz the same again.....it's touring all over the place now, and is still on broadway.

take care :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." ---Lazarus Lang

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." --Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by sh9854
    PS...go see the show. it's incredible. very subversivley political---dealing with racism and our government, but funny as all heck....and you'll never watch Wizard of Oz the same again.....it's touring all over the place now, and is still on broadway.
    I'll second that. This is an EXCELLENT show on so many levels. Besides being entertaining, it is intelligent.

"..I'd like to try to be....Glinda....the good."
    Quote Originally Posted by sh9854
    I thought those pics were long gone. But say what you will about Google and Picasa.....there isn't anything one can't find on the 'puter now! Enjoy :-)

They're pictures and quotes from the show....they make sense if you've seen it, and even if you haven't, its still a good Wizard of Oz splash.

take care :-)
    Thanks! Yes, my 13 year old daughter wants me to take her and see it. Thanks for the info too.....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Here's one I've done of which I'm very fond. The next step is to add the apple startup sound...
    I can't get these images to work. Could you please make a spash screen out of them. I keep getting an error message when I try to install them. Thanks
    I figured it out. The file pics cannot be too large or you get an error. Pics should be about 30-40 kb.
    Quote Originally Posted by breitling2
    I figured it out. The file pics cannot be too large or you get an error. Pics should be about 30-40 kb.
    Those are cool...mind posting the PRC?
  14.    #314  
    Wow! This thread is still going!!?? Nice.
    i am having so much fun in using the splash screens! thanks to everybody who is involve in this project
    Anyone know why I can't get my (CDMA - Verizon) phone to work well with any of theses? I'm tired of the splash screen, but when I use these, then click down on the phone app to view the favorites, the phone soft resets. Any ideas?
    Awesome Job guys! Can I send 2 pictures to get a screen created?
    Hello:
    I have a new Treo 650 from Bell mobility in Canada. I'd really love to be able to see call totals, and have the features unlocked. I'm presuming that it's a bad idea to use the patch in this thread on my phone (since it's for Sprint PCS). Is there a patch like this for bell? Or could this patch actually work?

As an alternative, I know that Call Log+ (which is commercial software) can be used to at least view the call lengths, but there is still no totals button.

Thanks for any info or assistance.
    Try Treo 600 / 650 PhoneToolsPro Suite

http://smartphonetools.treobits.com/...2&category_id=