Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 LastLast
    Can someone make me some splash screens with cool mini cooper pics?

Thanks

m

ps my splash screen mod worked perfect after the rom update - I thought that I was going to have to put it back but was glad I didn't have to.

Also, I have a friend with a GSM treo - is there a way to do splash screens on a gsm model?
    strange that i had to put mine back on???? thx dutchtrumpet for the quick response to my question!
    can someone please convert these for me?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAce
    can someone please convert these for me?
    Here ya go...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -Cal
    Hello and Good-bye mod disables the 'typing starts contact search' feature for some reason. Anyway someone can create a new version? Thanks in advance!
    Could someone please make these for me:
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 03/24/2005 at 02:19 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    If the other size if not right, how about this set:

Thanks!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by moquette
    IronH! could you do one of the Treo phone that says reads "Hello" and "Good-Bye" instead of welcome and farewell pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks a MILLION!!!!

Hello and Good-bye mod disables the 'typing starts contact search' feature for some reason. Anyway someone can create a new version? Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by limoman
    For the air traveler! I fly Southwest Air frequently and more often than not I encounter a flight attendant who is not familiar with the Treo's ability to turn off its phone/web services.

I created these on/off screens as an extra "helper" during air travel for the user who wishes to access the PDA only features of the Treo during flight.

If someone can convert these into splash screens, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
    SWA now specifically states that devices with Air Travel mode must still NOT be used. Still what do you expect from a vacation traveler airline, they are not interested in keeping business people happy.

Hi Stewie, I was wondering if you could make me a splashscreen with these images. I would be very grateful. Thank you in advance. All the knowledgeable treo users are great on this site. Thank you all!!!

Mike
    Yay! Thanks to this thread, I now have Matrix on my 650. (Temporarily - just to trip folks out.) I was also able to save the jpg files, convert them to bmp, decrease their size & use skinner to put them on my husband's 600. AND I DID IT BY MYSELF!! (Yes, I'm shouting. I'm not a technophile. This kinda stuff isn't easy for me. I'm thrilled that I did it without bugging you guys for the how-to.)
    hello, changing the splash screen is great. but is there a way to backup the original cingular splash screen for the treo 650? or a way to restore it in anyway after applying your custom splash screen? thanks...
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by islandsnow
    hello, changing the splash screen is great. but is there a way to backup the original cingular splash screen for the treo 650? or a way to restore it in anyway after applying your custom splash screen? thanks...
    Just delete the custom splash screen using Filez and the orginal will be restored.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske
    Just delete the custom splash screen using Filez and the orginal will be restored.
    thanks for the quick response. do you know what the name of the original splash screen file is?
    For those of you who are Get Fuzzy fans, I've made a splash screen for it.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Help! I updated ROM and now my Verizon splash screen no longer is displayed. So I re-installed it (PhoneApp_SPCS.prc) but the sprint screen keeps showing up. I have these two files on my T650 - Phone_SPCS 159k (ROM) and Phone_SPCS 130k (RAM). I've hot synced the Verizon dialer patch and emailed it to my phone and it still doesn't come up - keeps reading the original sprint screen. I'm going nuts here - considering I had it installed and working. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Not Verizon screen but the Treo screen.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    well, i've downloaded several of these files but no go.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Fixed my problem. A conflict with a 3rd party vendor file for a custom dial pad. Once deleted I was able to download the PhoneApp_SPCS.prc file and the Sprint screen is now the Treo screen.

Quote Originally Posted by simba
    Help! I updated ROM and now my Verizon splash screen no longer is displayed. So I re-installed it (PhoneApp_SPCS.prc) but the sprint screen keeps showing up. I have these two files on my T650 - Phone_SPCS 159k (ROM) and Phone_SPCS 130k (RAM). I've hot synced the Verizon dialer patch and emailed it to my phone and it still doesn't come up - keeps reading the original sprint screen. I'm going nuts here - considering I had it installed and working. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Not Verizon screen but the Treo screen.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Quote Originally Posted by ddfall
    Thanks again for the new Splash Screens and the help / advice Stewie. If you have a change can you make a tutorial on how to make our own? Thanks!
    Ladies/Gents,

I've created a new site for downloading splash screens. I've also got a tutorial on how to create them (along with all the tools). The tutorial was written by another TreoCentral member (ayasin) and is very good. Here's the link to my site if anyone's interested:

http://www.brickleyzoo.com/roger's%20page.htm

If you'd like to start creating screens for others to use, I'd be happy to host them. With that in mind, I'm going to start hosting the ones offered in this thread on my site. I know that Stewie and friends have created most of the ones in this thread, and I will give credit to all who have donated on this thread. If anyone DOESN'T want me to host your files, please let me know and I'll take them down. Otherwise, have fun downloading.

Finally, I have a question for Stewie. The screens I've created are just basic graphics based on the instructions I got from ayasin's post (now listed on my site). How do you enable all the options (call duration, etc) that Shadowmite made available? If you can teach me how, I'll set up that stuff on the one's I've created.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Some splash screens also on Shadowmite's site - www.shadowmite.com

Edit: http://shadowmite.com/p-f.html
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge