Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    OK.. OK.. One last one for the night.

iTreo Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).
    very cool!

thanks for the hard work.
    Last edited by iBug; 08/17/2005 at 09:17 PM.
    iBug
    mac osx user new beetle pilot powerbook operator smartphone communicator

----------
    vzw.kyo6035 > vzw.kyo7135 > vzw.treo600 > sprint.treo650
    I want to do a Dilbert Splash Screen, but I can't find the pictures I want. Can anybody help me doing this? I need a picture of Dilbert with a PDA or Cellphone (a Treo would be nice) looking all cool for the On screen. Then, I need a picture of Dilbert all depress or down for the Off screen. If you have links please post them here, I know how to make the .prc now.

Thanks,

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    I want to do a Dilbert Splash Screen, but I can't find the pictures I want. Can anybody help me doing this? I need a picture of Dilbert with a PDA or Cellphone (a Treo would be nice) looking all cool for the On screen. Then, I need a picture of Dilbert all depress or down for the Off screen. If you have links please post them here, I know how to make the .prc now.
    These aren't Dilbert himself, but I thought PHB splash screens could work, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PEG N760C>Treo 600>iPaq4350>Zaurus SL-5600>Zaurus SL-6000L>Treo 650
    Hey all, I made these myself (although I "modified" them from earlier post) I made them look more Sprint feeling, I need these converted to splash screens... How do I get them on my Sprint 650? Thanks in advance...
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBathGate
    Hey all, I made these myself (although I "modified" them from earlier post) I made them look more Sprint feeling, I need these converted to splash screens... How do I get them on my Sprint 650? Thanks in advance...
    I made it for ya, check here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...9&postcount=51
    -Cal
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoFever
    7 is the welcome
    11 is the goodbye

Would really appreciate it. Don't wanna buy PalmFileEdit just for this.
    Here ya go..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -Cal
    woohoo thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    Microsoft Windows / PPC Splash Screens with ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc).

Modified to crash a lot... Just Kidding...
    LMAO!
    Pilot 512 >PPilot Pro > PalmV > Tungsten T > T3> Treo 650 Cingular
    Hey, I'm looking to get a picture from the Big Lebowski with a sound file "hey dude, your phones ringing" taken from the movie so that when a call comes in the picture will come up with the sound as the ringtone...anybody that can help me...please?

Thanks.
    Hey Cal can you convert these for me? Thanks!
    Last edited by PunkAce; 02/22/2005 at 04:35 PM.
    Has anyone made a screen for T-Mobile with the options saying
    Connecting to Network...
    Disconnecting from Network...
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Is there an existing file that needs to be deleted before using this one? How does is it select the right file?

Thanks
    I have a Sprint 650 that I am trying to simply get call duration information via the call log. Could someone please tell me the easist and simplest way to do this, and the instructions as well.

Many Many Thanks
    Download the splash screen you like from: http://shadowmite.com/p-f.html and just install the prc file. Thats all there is to it.

HTH

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    Thanks for the simple and clear help.....many thanks!!!
    is it possible to install a splash screen by having someone email it to me as an attachment to my treo? my internet has been down at home and I have a firewall at work
    Sure. It should work fine. Just have someone email you the prc file.

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    hey thanks Xathros, would you mind emailing me the prc file? it's post #14 (hello, goodbye) on his thread. my email is mtamedeo (at) gmail dot com. that would be cool if you (or anyone) could...
    Will the custom splash screens work with the new Sprint firmware update posted today? I lost mine when I installed the new ROM.

TIA!
    Quote Originally Posted by SofTTware
    Will the custom splash screens work with the new Sprint firmware update posted today? I lost mine when I installed the new ROM.

TIA!
    yes