1.    #1  
    My friend send me a few links to pics to my email address, i can open the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    i can open the link.
    If you "can open the link" then what's the proplem?

Ok seriously, all you should have to do is click on the link, and it should open in your web browser. What is happening for you?
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by skydivewags
    If you "can open the link" then what's the proplem?

Ok seriously, all you should have to do is click on the link, and it should open in your web browser. What is happening for you?
    sorry for the error. I just get the link. I tried to click on the link and all it does it highlight the link. The url ends on a .jpeg not on .com.
    Wait...... e-mailing myself.......
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    I just tried it with an address that ends in .jpg, and it worked perfectly. If I click on it, it opens Blazer, and I see the picture. If I use the 5-way to highlight it, then select with the center button, it opens the link. Did you try to press the center button on the 5-way after it was highlighted?
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by skydivewags
    I just tried it with an address that ends in .jpg, and it worked perfectly. If I click on it, it opens Blazer, and I see the picture. If I use the 5-way to highlight it, then select with the center button, it opens the link. Did you try to press the center button on the 5-way after it was highlighted?
    I did that, i highlight then click on the center button. I even tried double taping the screen and does not work. Could you send me the link of the url you tried?