Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I cracked the screen, you could see EVERTHING perfect, but the touch screen does not repond. Imma report it lost to the isurance, so who ever gets it will get it just for parts.

so...
    How much can I get for a cracked screen 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    Imma report it lost to the isurance
    A little unethical, but I'm sure someone will want it for parts.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I'd be interested to use it as a test model... What would you want for it?
    Isn't this the same Elbombillo/Drink too much that was/were banned? Lol!
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896
    Isn't this the same Elbombillo/Drink too much that was/were banned? Lol!
    ?
    "A little unethical"? How about a "a felony, punishable by a well-deserved prison term"? Anyone who knowingly buys this unit from the thief after it was reported as lost for insurance purposes is an accessory to the theft.
    Not if he tells lockline that he broke it, and then they let him keep it.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tangible
    "A little unethical"? How about a "a felony, punishable by a well-deserved prison term"? Anyone who knowingly buys this unit from the thief after it was reported as lost for insurance purposes is an accessory to the theft.
    Okay if you dont want it dont buy it.
    given all the services shadowmite has provided I think you should GIVE it to him.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by keefe007
    Not if he tells lockline that he broke it, and then they let him keep it.
    I broke a 600 by dropping it. An accident by me. Lockline required me to send it back. I doubt he'll be able to keep it. Hope he already had lockline or he'll be waiting 21 days before he can send it back. They'll also do a 'test' call before it's insured.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I broke a 600 by dropping it. An accident by me. Lockline required me to send it back. I doubt he'll be able to keep it. Hope he already had lockline or he'll be waiting 21 days before he can send it back. They'll also do a 'test' call before it's insured.
    I had lockline before and i will tell them i lost it not that i broke the screen.
    Remember the screen is cracked but you could see everthing on it. But the touch screen does not work everywhere but some parts of it works. I was thinink of just keeping it b/c it works nice a standard pda.
    I knowthat palm will be able to fix the screen for like $150.
    I'll buy it for $20 and you overnight FEDEX priority.

Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    I had lockline before and i will tell them i lost it not that i broke the screen.
    Remember the screen is cracked but you could see everthing on it. But the touch screen does not work everywhere but some parts of it works. I was thinink of just keeping it b/c it works nice a standard pda.
    I knowthat palm will be able to fix the screen for like $150.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I'll buy it for $20 and you overnight FEDEX priority.
    I'll give you $10
    I'd give a hundred if you are serious. But as the other said, it's fraud if you don't report it as broken...
    Yeah, felony in some states. Do you live in California?
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by mausalot
    Yeah, felony in some states. Do you live in California?
    nope I live in NY.
    Man, if you don't give it to shadowmite for free, Sprint's gonna Lock\Line your behind in jail!!!
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    Man, if you don't give it to shadowmite for free, Sprint's gonna Lock\Line your behind in jail!!!
    If you want you get a 650 report it lost and give it to him! Then you tell me how you like the idea.
    $5 and that's my last offer
    I'll wait and laugh at the buyer who gets it working, tries to use it, and then gets a call from Sprint asking where they got the phone from.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast