Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    ok, sx, you wise guy...

18 cents.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    I am going to put all you amateurs in your place.

I bid $.04

Notice I left a little room in case anyone wants to really go for it.
    alright, the holidays have stretched me thin and the is really my last offer.

I'll take $20 to take it off your hands
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Thats right! In fact There was an elbombillo about a month ago, that by strange mishapp lost his phone, and found after lockline replaced it for him.
    Yep.....sure did...its right HERE! Must have found a way around his question.

Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    OK 30 cents, and honestly...I can't go any lower
    ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ceb
    Advocating fraud can only get this board into trouble. Why hasn't the poster been banned and this thread deleted?
    Could not agree more, I am personally offended that this thread was even allowed to go THIS far.

Dutch you are a trouble maker.

I'll take it for the low payment (to me of course) of $49.95.
    Quote Originally Posted by mervynle
    Could not agree more, I am personally offended that this thread was even allowed to go THIS far.
    I think it is because it's pretty clear that no one here is taking this guy seriously nor is anyone going to give him jack sh*t for his broken phone.

LOL

YOU WIN!
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Oh my God! Who cares?!?! Dude, get rid of the phone if they don't want it back, which I'd bet they do. If you want to make a buck, do it on the sidewalk in front of your residence. Not in here! Have you noticed the time and effort put into these forums? Do you think these people deserve to be included in your peddling?

My vote--- Give it to the guy that's been helping all these people for free. By the way, did you use any of the hacks he developed? If so, that should be payment enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    I was talking to everyone complaining on "This is insurance fraud".
    We pay for Insurance is just incase something happens to our phone. Now, if nothing happens to your phone I think I should get my money back. But since we dont I just make money off them. Its just the Brooklyn way.
    Hey bombillo guy,

What part of Brooklyn do you live in? I used to live in Flatbush when I used to go to Brooklyn College and I don't think you should stereotype people by where they live. The fact that you want to take advantage of the system doesn't make everybody who lives in Brooklyn a bombillo.

Al
  11.    #71  
    This is my last post on this thread, I was not trying to sell it here. I was just trying to ask how much is it worth, not how much you guys want to pay for it. Also I did not ask you little girls if you think it is right or wrong!! Thanks for letting me know that if i tell the insurance i lost it when i did not, its wrong. But you guys are seriously acting like little girls. Go ahead and try to snitch you guys dont really scare me. If you dont want to buy it and dont like what my thread says, you could choose one of the other threads.

sign off from this thread!!!
    Damn he left!!! I was just about to take the phone off his hands for $250. That's $250 he pays me of course. Oh well I guess it's back to playing with my dolls....now where did I put that pink corvette?
    its in my Suzie's Summer House garage
    cool well as soon as I get mommy to iron my dress I'll skip on over and we can go for a drive.

How long do we have to act like little girls anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    If you dont want to buy it and dont like what my thread says, you could choose one of the other threads.
    And if you don't like the treatment you've been getting in this thread, post your ramblings on another forum somewhere...

Thread closed!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234