Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrewolf
    ill buy it from you, but ONLY if you remove the Radio Card from it....
    and the ESN Sticker off the back.. that way, you can keep the
    Illegal Re-registerable Esn Radio portion of the phone....just throw that
    away. I want it for the keyboard, and main board for a project...
    otherwise, do the same, but give it to Shadowmite for Future
    Shadowmite offerings
    Sounds like a good plan! PM me an offer.
    A friendly reminder to want the language and personal attacks...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I'm interested in this too, I need to make some case moulds & would be happy to buy it & pass it to Shadowmiite afterwards for free. I'll also ship you some free cases when completed ( they will be awesome )

If anyone else has a shop display 650 or non working model, please PM me.
  4.    #44  
    I am getting a few offers. I will wait untill I get the replacement from the Insurance. Did anyone check if lockline has it in stock?
    $2
    $1.95
    $1.90
  8.    #48  
    Honestly my highest offer is $150. If you are serious please make a resonable offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    Honestly my highest offer is $150. If you are serious please make a resonable offer.
    OK 30 cents, and honestly...I can't go any lower
    A friendly reminder to want the language and personal attacks...
    But feel free to use this site to commit fraud against Lockline? Cool. I'm in for $1.85.
    I'll stay out of this one... Keep me in mind for any broken phones in the future! I won't ask questions on where they came from, but having the circuits boards in one piece would help...
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by pzarquon
    But feel free to use this site to commit fraud against Lockline? Cool. I'm in for $1.85.
    Cant say what I want to say b/c the Moderator will band me again. But you could say what ever you want, enjoy your self. But if you feel like acting up you could send me you email address and then we could talk.
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    I'll stay out of this one... Keep me in mind for any broken phones in the future! I won't ask questions on where they came from, but having the circuits boards in one piece would help...
    A few people PM me and said that they will buy it from me and will run a few test and do a few things the give it to you for free. I guess they will let you know once and if I sell it.

The only reason I would stay with it is b/c lockline will charge me $50 to fix it or replace it. And I will buy the battery anyways $50 from palm one. I might just keep it.

I will let you know though.
    $0.25
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    Did anyone check if lockline has it in stock?
    If it were me with a broken phone, I wouldn't rely on a forum to check if my new phone is in stock. I would make the call myself.

Sad to say this is my last post to this thread, it has grown stale with no substance and feel the poster is getting a rise from everyone's responses.
  16. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Advocating fraud can only get this board into trouble. Why hasn't the poster been banned and this thread deleted?
    Cheers

Charles
    20 cents
    and darnit Dutch, don't you dare underbid me.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Fruad isn't a matter of opinion of right and wrong, it is a fact. You have been warned. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to make a quick buck. I $150 really worth possibly going to jail?
    $0.19
  20. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    $0.37 for the person who "drops the dime"........

"online" does not mean "impossible to trace"

I find it incredible that this thread is still here......
    Cheers

Charles
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast