Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Its guys like this that cause insurance rates for the rest of us honest folks to rise. Get a conscience!
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    what's funny is he doesn't seem to get the point of the responses. he's not only going to get a replacement from sprint, but still wants to make a profit on it. hilarious. i'll help you out though bud - ebay it...i'm sure you'll be able to find a buyer there - moral shortcomings and all.
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    I have always wondered what happens when you try to reactivate an ESN that has been reported stolen/lost.

Whoever ends up buying it, please let us know what happened when you called sprint to activate it (I'm assuming you'll be doing this from your prison cell).
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
    Could it be that this is all just a troll?

-mike
    Quote Originally Posted by mwilson
    Could it be that this is all just a troll?

-mike
    I doubt it. It's not like this kind of stuff is rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    I doubt it. It's not like this kind of stuff is rare.
    Thats right!
    In fact
    There was an elbombillo about a month ago, that by strange mishapp lost his phone, and found after lockline replaced it for him.
    Last edited by sxtg; 12/20/2004 at 03:22 PM.
    That's why i never had insurance on my phone; don't want to have jacked up premiums because of ongoing fraud. I know how to take care of my phones, and they all look and work just like on the day I bought them.

I love my treo 650, and as a side note, never had a single problem with it. Except for crappy pictures, that it.

-mike
    Anyone thinking about buying this should be aware that once it's reported lost, Lockline will provide the ESN to Sprint. No one will be able to activate this as a phone ever again. So if you want a PDA with a small screen and an antenna sticking out the top, have at it.

And I think Sprint / Lockline's figuring out the fraud thing. Instead of a $35 deductible on all losses, they now charge only $10 for a malfunctioning phone, but $50 for a lost or damaged phone.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  9.    #29  
    Since you guys are acting like little girls, i will just keep the phone and use the extra battery. Also will use it for parts if my new one breaks again. I also made it clear that you cant activate the phone but could be used a PDA or to test things on it.

By the way does anyone know if lockline has it in stock already?
    I would donate it to shadow for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    Since you guys are acting like little girls, i will just keep the phone and use the extra battery. Also will use it for parts if my new one breaks again. I also made it clear that you cant activate the phone but could be used a PDA or to test things on it.

By the way does anyone know if lockline has it in stock already?
    If being honest and ethical makes me a little girl... could someone please help me find my doll?.... I can live with it.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    If being honest and ethical makes me a little girl... could someone please help me find my doll?.... I can live with it.
    Than you keep paying your insurance every month and get nothing out of it! Enjoy yourself
    Than you keep paying your insurance every month and get nothing out of it! Enjoy yourself
    Hey lightbulb, where in my post did it say I had insurance??
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Hey lightbulb, where in my post did it say I had insurance??
    I was talking to everyone complaining on "This is insurance fraud".
    We pay for Insurance is just incase something happens to our phone. Now, if nothing happens to your phone I think I should get my money back. But since we dont I just make money off them. Its just the Brooklyn way.
    I was talking to everyone complaining on "This is insurance fraud".
    We pay for Insurance is just incase something happens to our phone. Now, if nothing happens to your phone I think I should get my money back. But since we dont I just make money off them. Its just the Brooklyn way.
    Could you post a pix of your broken phon?
  16.    #36  
    Here are the pics!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    ...Its just the Brooklyn way...
    I know a lot of people from brooklyn, and they're not scumbags!
    Quote Originally Posted by tripm
    hehehe
    ill buy it from you, but ONLY if you remove the Radio Card from it....
    and the ESN Sticker off the back.. that way, you can keep the
    Illegal Re-registerable Esn Radio portion of the phone....just throw that
    away. I want it for the keyboard, and main board for a project...
    otherwise, do the same, but give it to Shadowmite for Future
    Shadowmite offerings
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by tripm
    Thanks for the compliment.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast