Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Lightwav MP3/WAV/OGG/WMA ringtone manager for Treo600/650. Custom JPG, GIF and GIF Animation callerID, assign ringers to individual or groups in the Contact application, MegaSound, Incoming call log and more...

www.toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    w00t! Can't wait to hear the first reviews!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    how do i upgrade if i bought the old one? and if anyones blows up for some reason please let us know. im about to install it on mine
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    how do i upgrade if i bought the old one?
    ditto
    Per the readme file in the Beta zip

"Note for all Lightwav registered Users
    --------------------------------------

You will recieve free update to version 5.0 when its officially released."
    I'm too faint of heart to do it first
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    Per the readme file in the Beta zip

"Note for all Lightwav registered Users
    --------------------------------------

You will recieve free update to version 5.0 when its officially released."
    thanks jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    Lightwav MP3/WAV/OGG/WMA ringtone manager for Treo600/650. Custom JPG, GIF and GIF Animation callerID, assign ringers to individual or groups in the Contact application, MegaSound, Incoming call log and more...

www.toysoft.ca
    How does this release differ from the LW 3.2 release? Inquiring minds want to know.....
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    all set! the personally assigned ringers are working fine for me as mp3s. however midis are not showing up in the audio list.. should they? i know about the 15 limit so i reassigned the audio directory to the midi dir on my sd card but nothing. i was trying to see if the midis would play in their full range thru lightwav.

also just assigned a gif to caller id. works fine.

only new thing i notice which is all kinds of weird is when i take the sd card out i heard a weird static crackle and then when i put the sd card in... my TomTom GPS nav starts up by itself... maybe this is unrelated but i never noticed that before..

i await final version!
    Last edited by wahili; 12/19/2004 at 03:24 PM.
    So for those of us who are cowards, the beta only has an MP3ringer beta manual. What is changed, what does it looks like. Does the 15 ringer limitation mean it only shows 15 ringtones from your MP3s on the card? If so, this is an absolutely worthless beta to me.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I'll let a few days pass... Please keep me updated....
    Quote Originally Posted by XistBoi
    I'll let a few days pass... Please keep me updated....
    same here
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Don't get me wrong - It is a GREAT program but it is UNSTABLE at times. I thank anyone here that is braver then me!
    Ok, Using 5.0, my first call...crashed the phone....ringtone played on the second try...but now when i answer using the center nav button or any other method, the phone yet again crashes.....

Same thing happens with cool alarms, when playing audio file or if an audio file not assigned....phone crashes.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    wow, it went from 3.2 to 5.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by hall316
    wow, it went from 3.2 to 5.0?
    4 is bad luck...
    4 means death in Korean, I think.
    [ T650 | SPCS | DC ] FREE - Palm | Computer | PVP | iPod | PreModed XBOX | GEAR

http://h1.textamerica.com/
    Cool, I'll try this new version out tomorrow! Wish me luck, guys!!
    I know Lightwav has picture caller ID as well, will it show the picture full screen? Or is it small like the built in palm app?
    Also can you have a picture assigned but no special ring tone?
    Kool Alarms is not picking up Verichat. You have to assign a ringer (even if it's the default ringer) in order to use a picture, but the pictures run full screen.
Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast