Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 360
  1. #121  
    For some reason, if I turn the phone off (power button) too quickly after ending a call, the Treo will turn itself back on and will not go off unless i turn it off again or it times out.

    Any way to avoid this other than waiting a few more seconds after hanging up?
  2. #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ahh, thank you. I've been pulling my hair out over this!
    Me too. Glad to know I'm just not being stuping and missing something obvious.
  3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    For some reason, if I turn the phone off (power button) too quickly after ending a call, the Treo will turn itself back on and will not go off unless i turn it off again or it times out.

    Any way to avoid this other than waiting a few more seconds after hanging up?
    this is a lwav bug or just the way the phone works? do you have a disconnect sound assigned?
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  4. #124  
    No, no disconnect sound. I installed the demo versions of LightWav and Freedom and saw this issue.

    The only sounds I have mapped are known, unknown, one specific person, and car eject (wanted to keep it simple for testing purposes).
  5. #125  
    I don't get how pictures work.... I have a 160x120 jpg assigned and when the phone rings it shows up as a very small picture in the middle of the screen. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

    thx
    dave
  6. #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yes! Exactly what I'm talking about. I hate having to set up four or five new ringtones for the same person.
    am i totally missing where to set up ringtones for each person? i've been having to create groups for each person and set up ringtones that way. it wasn't this way with lwav 3.2.
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
  7. #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyrose
    am i totally missing where to set up ringtones for each person? i've been having to create groups for each person and set up ringtones that way. it wasn't this way with lwav 3.2.
    When you start Lightwav it takes you to the screen with all the different ringtones for Card Eject Sound, MMS Sound, SMS Sound, etc. At the bottom click on New. That's how you create a new one. I would like the option to do that and create a ringtone for a contact (which includes all phone numbers like with older versions). But for version 5 you create the ringtones for each phone number unless you want to make groups for every contact with more than one phone number.
  8.    #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by dmurphy4040
    I don't get how pictures work.... I have a 160x120 jpg assigned and when the phone rings it shows up as a very small picture in the middle of the screen. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

    thx
    dave
    are you using it on the T600 or T650? it should show in full size. make sure you dont have a favorite button assigned in the Phone app too.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  9.    #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyrose
    am i totally missing where to set up ringtones for each person? i've been having to create groups for each person and set up ringtones that way. it wasn't this way with lwav 3.2.
    Setting up a custom ringer is really simple. here is what you do.

    1. tap on the New button
    2. select the Phone number Lookup button and select the contact or enter the contact Display name and the phone number
    3. tap on the toggle button and select your sound
    4. If you the ringer to be a callerID filter then tap on the Popup and select Block it
    5. if you want a pictureID then tap on the Picture ID button
    6. tap on the Enable Ringer checkbox.
    7. tap OK to save
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  10. #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    are you using it on the T600 or T650? it should show in full size. make sure you dont have a favorite button assigned in the Phone app too.
    T600. I did have a favorite button in the phone app. I removed it. Same thing. When I just select the caller in the LightWav list and choose Show PictureID from the popup menu, it shows it as a small window in the center of the screen there too. If I select a 1024x768 picture it does scale to full screen. I guess I'll have to play with it to discover when it scales it properly....
  11. #131  
    i finally installed lightwav 5 again and just changed the directory to / and i ffound my sounds
  12. #132  
    I used a 320x320 picture and it looks perfect. Even though I'm using a T600......
  13.    #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by dmurphy4040
    I used a 320x320 picture and it looks perfect. Even though I'm using a T600......
    lwav with picture callerID looks awesome on the T650. Full screen hires picture.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  14. #134  
    is there a way to make it show what city the area code is from if you do not have a ringer/pic set to that caller? All the calls I get that are not in my contacts doesnt show the city they are calling from.
  15. #135  
    please help im trying the lightwave5 demo on my treo 650 and cannot find any sounds must you have pocket tunes for it to work????
    it looks like a cool program and would like it to work
    really think video caller id will be cool just have to figure that out also
    yhanks in advance!
  16. #136  
    one last thing what is wave player and i thought it was an option to download with lightwave?
  17.    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by specbz
    please help im trying the lightwave5 demo on my treo 650 and cannot find any sounds must you have pocket tunes for it to work????
    it looks like a cool program and would like it to work
    really think video caller id will be cool just have to figure that out also
    yhanks in advance!
    by default lwav looks in the Audio folder on the card. if you need to change this then goto the Sound prefs and change the Ringtone path.

    for mp3 you must have pocketTunes installed in ram. lightwav 5.0 comes with the wavPlayer. in the Sound Prefs you select the audio player.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  18. jhasty's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    #138  
    There is a bug in 5.0 that misses WMV files if the extension is capitalized. Depending on how you move the files to the SD card, they may be capitalized automatically. I used filez to rename the files to something in all lower case and the audio files appeared to lwav.
  19. #139  
    I'm using a Treo 600 and PocketTunes Delux v3.0.6.

    Lightwav v5.0, KoolAlarms v1.1.1 and Snappermail new mail alerts were working great until I upgraded to Snappermail v2.1.1.0 and then again to the current beta of 2.2.1.01.

    Is there any way to get and keep the new mail alert feature working with Snappermail's latest version?

    Another problem is that the latest version of Snappermail invokes the wav file I have defined for the new mail alert whenever Snappermail attempts a background sync with the server (i.e every 4 hours).

    Is anyone else observing this behavior?
    Ndugu
  20. #140  
    how do you change ringtone paths in sound prefrences im new
    thanks
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions