Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    Goto the Sound prefs in lwav and make sure you have PocketTunes selected as your audio player. also make sure the audio path are correct.
    Great, thanks that worked. Now I am having the same problem with pictures for picture caller ID
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere... Write that down."
    -Van Wilder
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobva6
    Great, thanks that worked. Now I am having the same problem with pictures for picture caller ID
    if you get a blank screen then we know the problem. it has been fixed. expect 5.0 official release end of the week or early next week.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    great, thanks!
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere... Write that down."
    -Van Wilder
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONH1
    4 means death in Korean, I think.
    4 means death in Chinese too.
    Since I installed 5.0 my calendar alarms (I am using Agendus) play until I press one of the app buttons on my T600. I uninstalled KoolAlarms after beta1 since I was having other problems with that (reboots) and didn't reinstall KA with beta2. Any idea why this is happening?
  6.    #66  
    Lightwav 5.0 completely rewritten for the Treo600 and 650.

Now includes callerID filtering and sms filtering. Block unwanted and annoying callers!

check here www.toysoft.ca/lightwav.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I went back to 2.3. That's been the most stable for me, and I miss the disconnect sound.
    http://www.aswas.com
    i got lightwav 5 in my email this morning...however after installing it, i couldnt find any of my sounds...so thus i went back to 3.2 for the meantime...but ill tell you one thing, the interface is night and day in lightwav 5 and lightwav 3.2
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    i got lightwav 5 in my email this morning...however after installing it, i couldnt find any of my sounds...so thus i went back to 3.2 for the meantime...but ill tell you one thing, the interface is night and day in lightwav 5 and lightwav 3.2
    Same here. After trying to setup my ringers all over again and checking out a couple features my Treo restarted about 5 times and froze once. Screw that, I'm going back to the old version. Thank God for Backupman. I'll wait for the final version. I do appreciate the effort they take for improving it tho.
    Kool Alarms takes what seems like a half a day to start on my Treo 650...All I want is for Snappermail to say, "You've Got Mail!" I already have all my MP3 Ringer needs met by converting them to AMR. It is looking like to get SnapperMail to do this is....Not worth this hassle.

Can anyone comment on Treo 650 Post HotSync Resets with the release version of LightWav 5 and Kool Alarms? That will be the kicker, if this thing post hotsync resets, it is gone from my machine quicker then sh!at...

I am away from my home pc, can't test till tonite...anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by HailRedskins
    ... I'll wait for the final version.
    This is the release version now, is it not? Above in post #66

http://www.toysoft.ca/lightwav.html
    I couldn't wait for LightWav so purchased MP3Ringer instead about a week back. Does Toysoft have any kind of upgrade program so that I dont have to pay the full price again for LightWav 5?
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I've been setting up everything all over again since last night. The interface is not as good as previous. You have to go find your sounds all over again. Have to set up pics and sounds for each number for each contact (meaning one for cell, home, work) where before it was name based. This is really a pain in the *** but once I get everything set up I guess it will be ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by KPZerone
    I couldn't wait for LightWav so purchased MP3Ringer instead about a week back. Does Toysoft have any kind of upgrade program so that I dont have to pay the full price again for LightWav 5?
    lightwav is one of the few apps that are always being made better. at least from what i've noticed. and so far the upgrades have been free. the developer rules. unfortunaely I haven't had good luck with this and I really don't feel like redoing ALL my ringtones. ugh I find it much easier to assign personal ringtones the old way. I keep my mp3 in two separate folders so I constantly have to change the default audio folder to choose between the two... no fun.
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by aswas
    I went back to 2.3. That's been the most stable for me, and I miss the disconnect sound.
    If you look closely Disconnect sound is in 5.0. That is odd we've found 5.0 more stable than the previous version. Oh well, if you are happy with 3.2 then that is good to know.
  16.    #76  
    why? make sure you have the sound paths correctly assigned and have selected your audio player in the Sound prefs.
    n00b question time My sounds like everyone elses is on my SD Card...what should the path be?
  18.    #78  
    n00b question time My sounds like everyone elses is on my SD Card...what should the path be?
    generally all sound files are in the "audio" folder on the card unless you specifically copy them to a different folder. if you use hotsync then the files will end up in the audio folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    Yes it is full size. on the T650 it will look really good in hires. You must assign a ringtone along with the jpg or gif.
    sorry if this has already been answered.. will it play animated gifs? and is there a filesize if so
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by no1ukn0w
    sorry if this has already been answered.. will it play animated gifs? and is there a filesize if so
    Yes you can use gif, animated gif or Live! video recorder as video callerID.
    There is no size limit.
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast