Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718 LastLast
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    BTW, do you have Freedom installed too?
    No. I don't even know what 'Freedom' does.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I just wanted to report I was still having random crashes with Lightwav 5.3 and the newest version of PocketTunes. I just upgraded to version 5.4, so hopefully this version will address my problems. I'll try and keep everyone updated.
    m105 -> m130 -> Tungsten E -> Treo 600 (T-Mobile)
    the problem i am having with version 5.4 is that my picture id shows up fine but the caller info does not display it jus has a litte box at the left top corner where the caller info is suppose to be? also is there anyway i can block whole groups?
  4.    #284  
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTurbo350z
    the problem i am having with version 5.4 is that my picture id shows up fine but the caller info does not display it jus has a litte box at the left top corner where the caller info is suppose to be? also is there anyway i can block whole groups?
    are you using gif callerID picture?
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Okay, my phone is still experiencing random resets and I'm not sure what's causing it. I'm going to email toysoft and see what they say.
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    are you using gif callerID picture?
    yup sure am the picture covers the caller info
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTurbo350z
    The caller ID info works perfectly on my phone. I'm using a jpg picture.
    Where did you all get 5.4 from ?
    Don't be a dummy, buckle your safety belt.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifestar53
    Where did you all get 5.4 from ?
    I emailed tech support and they sent me a link. I'm a registered user.
    I'm trying 5.1.1 right now and can confirm that there is no "screen flash" with that version. I'll report back if I notice anything buggy, but right now I like it better than 5.3 and 5.4
    Well 5.1.1 has the bug where you must answer and end a call using the center button. If you use the green and red buttons, your ringer will start playing again after you end your call. I'd rather live with that one than the other bugs:

5.3 screen turns on all by itself and stays on (overrides the screensaver)
    5.4 screen flashes after turning on screensaver and flashes periodically as it tries to turn itself on
    hey smiley88,
    How can I get the Latest Copy of LightWav? I am a reg user and just want the latest copy... i have 5.3 right now... Thanks,
    Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    ttt

LightWav is still pretty buggy. Hoping to get a stable release fired up. Thanks.
  14.    #294  
    Lightwav 5.4 has been released and now supports Live! hiRes video callerID.
    this is a free update.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I'm reinstalling 5.4 as we speak (I had a beta version). I'm curious about everyone's experiences with the new version.... I'll let you know what I experience.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    perhaps i'm missing something obvious. I too am a registered user and followed the link to get 5.4 but it wants me to enter credit card info and pay 9.95. What obvious step or link have i missed?

dan
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    NEvermind, I actually took the time to rAD the email and saw that I need to download the TRY version. I am assuming this will not set me back to a trail user. Just what does this new version fix anyway? Will I finnaly be able to block the text messages from an email address?

dan
    I'm running the 5.4 beta right now. Is the new 5.4 different from that beta? If so, do I download it directly from toysoft.ca?
    Did the screen blinking back on briefly when turning the screen off get fixed between 5.4beta and the final version?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Did the screen blinking back on briefly when turning the screen off get fixed between 5.4beta and the final version?
    It's fixed on mine.