Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    This morning, my known caller ringtone was playing for an unknown caller. I went in, tried to reset everything, and when I went in to play the tones, they would not play, but the location of the last caller (from the area code database) was displaying inline with the known/uknown caller menu. Deleted the area code database, tried again with mixed results.

So I uninstalled LightWav. Just not worth the hassles. Back to midi ringtones for me. Not fancy, but I can be sure they'll work properly.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Smiley can you please put 5.1 back up so I can go back to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    This morning, my known caller ringtone was playing for an unknown caller. I went in, tried to reset everything, and when I went in to play the tones, they would not play, but the location of the last caller (from the area code database) was displaying inline with the known/uknown caller menu. Deleted the area code database, tried again with mixed results.

So I uninstalled LightWav. Just not worth the hassles. Back to midi ringtones for me. Not fancy, but I can be sure they'll work properly.
    If all you are looking for is custom ringers and sms ringers checkout "Ringo"..I've been running the trial all week and seems to work well.

I would prefer to use LightWav and all the extra features but it just doesnt seem stable on my 650...
  4.    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by hall316
    Smiley can you please put 5.1 back up so I can go back to it?
    send email to support@toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Just sent off the email Smiley thanks.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Smiley,
    Is there anything that can be done to make it play the mp3/wav/ogg file faster? It takes 3 seconds to start playing the tone. I know other apps I have, take at most 1/2 second for the same tone. I love the app, but something really needs to be done to make it play the tone quicker. I have tried it with the mp3 in both RAM and on the SD and it doesn't seem to matter.
  7.    #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmm_beer
    Smiley,
    Is there anything that can be done to make it play the mp3/wav/ogg file faster? It takes 3 seconds to start playing the tone. I know other apps I have, take at most 1/2 second for the same tone. I love the app, but something really needs to be done to make it play the tone quicker. I have tried it with the mp3 in both RAM and on the SD and it doesn't seem to matter.
    actually there is a 2 second delay. this so it will not conflict with the Phone app. we can add an option to let you set the timing like play rightway or delay x seconds before playing.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    actually there is a 2 second delay. this so it will not conflict with the Phone app. we can add an option to let you set the timing like play rightway or delay x seconds before playing.
    That would be a great option, I would really like to see that.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Smiley88,

Any idea about the phone resets on Sprint T650? This has gotten to be a serious problem for me. I have at least one of them a day. On Friday, my boss was tring to call about a critical situation. The screen flashed up his name and the the T650 reset twice before going back to normal.

I also think the delay adjustment would be good. Maybe it should be in 0.1 second increments.
  10.    #230  
    version 5.3 beta is available. check the update site.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    So far so good! I haven't had a reset since I installed 5.3.

The Group Menu still has a problem. But everything else seems stable. I think I will re-enable the SMS sound and see how it does.
    Smiley,

I noticed this reference to E-mail notification in your KoolAlarms 1.2 documentation:

"KoolAlarms supports only SnapperMail. When you retrieve mail you can assign a sound file to SnapperMail. Not all versions of SnapperMail are supported".

I currently have LW 5.3 beta, KA 1.2, and SnapperMail Enterprise 2.2.2.01 on my Treo 6.5 (Unlocked GSM)

E-mail notification is not functioning, so my question is:

Is SnapperMail enterprise 2.2.2.01 one of the versions that is NOT supported? If so, when do you intend to support this version?

Thanks.
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
  13.    #233  
    Quote Originally Posted by aolumide
    Smiley,

I noticed this reference to E-mail notification in your KoolAlarms 1.2 documentation:

"KoolAlarms supports only SnapperMail. When you retrieve mail you can assign a sound file to SnapperMail. Not all versions of SnapperMail are supported".

I currently have LW 5.3 beta, KA 1.2, and SnapperMail Enterprise 2.2.2.01 on my Treo 6.5 (Unlocked GSM)

E-mail notification is not functioning, so my question is:

Is SnapperMail enterprise 2.2.2.01 one of the versions that is NOT supported? If so, when do you intend to support this version?

Thanks.
    only 2.1 of snappermail is support. we have to add support to KA everytime snappermail changes and they do this every new release.
    Any progress on adding back the max volume. I listen to mp3s using shure e3 headphones and have to keep the volume very low. However, when I take out the headphones, I do not turn the volume back up. Lightwav would do this for me on incoming calls.
    I love light wav but it seems after 5.X you have to remove and readd it each time wiping out your previous settings and this gets annoying if you have alot of contacts and custom ringtones. Can you please do something about this? Backwards compatiblity or a DB upgrade system would be nice.
  16.    #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisW
    Any progress on adding back the max volume. I listen to mp3s using shure e3 headphones and have to keep the volume very low. However, when I take out the headphones, I do not turn the volume back up. Lightwav would do this for me on incoming calls.
    the max. volume was added in 5.2. make sure you have the latest version.
  17.    #237  
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrodex
    I love light wav but it seems after 5.X you have to remove and readd it each time wiping out your previous settings and this gets annoying if you have alot of contacts and custom ringtones. Can you please do something about this? Backwards compatiblity or a DB upgrade system would be nice.
    NO. only if you have 5.0 or earlier version installed. Once you installed 5.1 then you just hotsync the new update. this is documented in the readmefirst.txt file.
    Do we have to pay to upgrade to 5.3? I did not get an update email. When I tried logging in with the 5.1 email, it asks me to pay $9.95. I hope we don't have to pay for the upgrade as that was be really stupid. Lightwav is the buggiest software on my Treo. Did you know that you can't answer the phone before the PTunes begins playing the ringtone or else you'll get a reset? Ridiculous.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Use the try button.
    Got it, thanks man.

Hope the crashes go away. Maybe it's because I'm not supposed to use the touch screen to answer calls?