1.    #1  
    I know this has been discussed before, but never fully resolved. Whenever I try to place a "Signal Strength" indicator button on either the top or bottom bar, it doesn't appear on the bar. It is there, because if I touch the bar, I get a word description of signal strength. Technical support at ZL says it has probably gone off the edge of the bar. This isn't true, because I have made this the ONLY button on the bar. I am using the latest build of ZL 5, and have tried this on more than a dozen themes. ZL tech support denies there is a problem. Can anyone help?
    Does work but ONLY in my experience with the Aquawood theme supplied with the latest release of zlauncher.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks very much. It works just fine in Aquawood.
    The signal indicator is inaccurate though. I will have only one bar in the phone app but Zlauncher says that I have 90% signal. In my mind, it is useless.
    There are a few skins that have the Signal Strength Meter that work with the most current release of ZLauncher and the Treo 650. Let's see if I can find all the links. I have been modifying skins all morning to work with the Signal Strength meter AND look the way I want them too.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=79687
    is and iPalm Theme, but it is demo only unless you pony up the $2.75...

Leslie Franke's other themes, found here also work well...
    http://lesliefranke.com/index.php?cat=3

I found this one at PalmSpirit.com that I liked. There may be others. They have 50 or so themes there and I haven't tried them all.
    http://www.palmspirit.com/phpmalogit...?id=510&cat=30

There is one or two more that I cannot find the links to at the moment, one is a XP skin by Leslie Franke...the other I cannot place at the moment.

Kudo's to Festus440 the creator of PalmBMX and ZL IconSet Factory for giving great support and to the creator of HPSkin Studio for the awesome support and software! Both have been a big help assisting me to get my new Treo 650 looking sharp. I highly recommend both their softwares and have registered both of them...

http://festus440.happypalm.com/

http://ateliershp.free.fr/

Good Luck with finding a skin that makes you happy. Now if I could just get those 22 icons to display without having to use the large zoomed icon!!!
    See my signature. Those two hires themes should have the signal strength show. I donīt have a Treo 650 myself, so please comment if I should make any changes to have it work properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by fazwarts
    See my signature. Those two hires themes should have the signal strength show. I donīt have a Treo 650 myself, so please comment if I should make any changes to have it work properly.
    Thanks for the work in your theme. I appreciate it very much as I am sure many Treo 650 owners do. There are not too many themes out there that work with the Treo 650 very well.

Yours seems to play nicely, see the attached screenshots of yours and the theme that I running now.

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you very much for showing a screenshot of my theme. I haven't seen it before on a Treo and I'm glad it works
    Is there any way to have a Bluetooth indicator that let's you know if your BT is on or off?

jc
    I really don't know, however you can always use the program Bttoggle which automatically enables bluetooth when neccessary and disables bluetooth when exitting a program. I use Bttoggle with my T3 and I don't look at my Bluetooth icon (on the statusbar) at all anymore.
    mattyparanoid,
    I love your Kristalin theme. One question, though. I use tabs to switch between categories, and there were only four icons available in your theme. How do I add more icons just for the tabs? I am not particularly interested in changing program icons, just those used directly by zlauncher.
    Thanks,
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    mattyparanoid,
    I love your Kristalin theme. One question, though. I use tabs to switch between categories, and there were only four icons available in your theme. How do I add more icons just for the tabs? I am not particularly interested in changing program icons, just those used directly by zlauncher.
    Thanks,
    Zane
    Yeah, I cut them out to save space because I didn't use them. My modification of the awesome Kristalin Theme (credit to BandiT of PalmSpirit) is not for release and I have shared it with a few people just to be cool. I neglected to give you the full disclaimer in the email...sorry about that.

You can't add icons to the theme within ZL, it would have to be done on the PCin the Theme Software.

------------Full Disclaimer-----------------------------------------------

KristalinMod6 is a modification of the original Kristalin Theme from PalmSpirit. It uses bits and pieces cut and pasted from around 4 other themes from other thememakers. Not my handiwork, just my cut and paste theivery. Tab Icons removed because I don't use them. Please do not upload anywhere, I don't want anyone unhappy with me.

------------Full Discaimer------------------------------------------------

Cheers
    I guess I will have to try my hand at zlauncher theme making. I just wish the tools worked on Linux.
    Zane
    I just paid for Icon Factory but its not what im looking for i want to decompile the kristalin theme so to say to chnage a few of the icons around (the ones that show in Zlauncher). Also want to try and make a BT icon for the top bar that will show any help in pointing to the right direction?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katahdin
    The signal indicator is inaccurate though. I will have only one bar in the phone app but Zlauncher says that I have 90% signal. In my mind, it is useless.
    Not inaccurate, just measuring something different from the built-in phone app. The signal bars don't reflect signal "strength", they reflect signal quality.
    Excuse my stupidness, does anyone have the exact addy to: KristalinMod6.jpg ? Thanks....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter