1.    #1  
    I am thinking about getting a 650 when Verizon makes them available. I like pretty much everything about it, except for how it feels against my ear. I saw one in a store the other day and held it up to my ear to see how it feels. It's definitely the most uncomfortable phone I've ever tried. It feels so awkward holding it up to my ear. Do you get used to it? It's not even a flat surface. Just curious about your thoughts on this. Thanks.
    Uncomfortable? For old timer Treo users like me who sufferred through the truely awkward Treo 270/300/180 flip lid monstrousities, the Treo 600/650 is great improvement indeed! I personally have no problem placing the Treo next to my ear and find it relatively comfortable for a phone of its size...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Uncomfortable ???

Have you used PDAphones in the past ?
    The 650 uses bluetooth .If you use a bluetooth headset,you may not need to hold it close to your ear.
    Gfunk,
    Any good reason for removing the other hottie from your posts .
    I think its one of the most comfortable phones I have used. Besides you can always use a headset.
    If I throw a stick, will you go away?
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I use a BT headset for 80% of my calls so far. I have a leather case on my phone that feels pretty good.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Gfunk,
    Any good reason for removing the other hottie from your posts .
    What, Paris? Her 15 minutes are over!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions